Bugged Face setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Evaric Dophs

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:25251106

Reason: Lost more than 100k buying glasses worth 25k and a hat worth 10k that wouldn't spawn on my face even after so many tries.
(Logs now would be a big help to know how much I've lost)
Evidence:
https://mega.co.nz/#!k8lAyDjT!YAPhtRvjHqeN6ocmKwZkwm1KXRJIiAV278CUahIYag8

Tick: 57000 Right after I start talking with the jewelry store NPC.

Reaction score
Hey BowPro, demos are really dodgy, when you talk to an NPC in a demo it just gives the person who watches it receives script errors, so we might need to take this further and maybe talk to Fredy to check the logs to see if we can confirm the refund request.

Bow

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Hey BowPro, demos are really dodgy, when you talk to an NPC in a demo it just gives the person who watches it receives script errors, so we might need to take this further and maybe talk to Fredy to check the logs to see if we can confirm the refund request.
If we count on the logs it would take a long long time. Fredy hmm never saw him online talking to him might even take further time.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Fredy will be able to do some console stuff bla bla. It shouldn't take too long.

Reaction score
Denied - Not enough proof provided, sorry BowPro but demos don't show the menus, it just displays script errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.