Bullpup Shotguns Suggestion

Reaction score
Main Idea: Adding ADVANCED Shotgun(s) - KSG, DP12, UTS-15,

Full description of the idea:

-Introducing powerfull bullpup shotguns with a high magazine capacity and medium barrels. (16 round capacity)

-Recoil pads, dual spring and foregrip on them makes these guns extremely low recoil.

-Both chambered rounds can be shot fast and has a fast reload speed.

*have a higher range then any other shotguns (something that would resemble a slug type of amunition)

Why should it be added?:

Would have a better shotgun to be used at semi-long range.

Brings something different to the table in terms of looks and how the gun operates.

Would have a tight spread even without a decent shotgun marksman 80+

Could be added instead of bringing out stocks and slug ammo

Shotguns are good atm but can be hard to use without great marksmanship, introducing this weapon could fill that gap.

Pros:

Would make a perfect weapon to use in terms of an all rounded shotgun that gives great range and accuracy without having to spend so much time and money at the firing range to level your shotgun marksman up but in return will be expensive and loud unless a silencer was created for it.

Can be used for close range and long range

Double tapping with shotgun would be significantly easier

Almost no recoil

Good for CQB against AR's

Cons:

People getting sniped off a shotgun

Hard to implement

Expensive to craft

*Other additions:

Reaction score
Can be used for close range and long range
So you're trying implement a shotgun that basicly removes one of their only weaknesses by having them sell effective at long range?
Sounds op as shit to me. even thought they could be expensive.

Reaction score
So you're trying implement a shotgun that basicly removes one of their only weaknesses by having them sell effective at long range?
Sounds op as shit to me. even thought they could be expensive.

Yeah keep them effective at long range but also powerfull enough to imobalise cars with 2 shots for an example.

I just thought it might be a shotgun that has better range and might make it more beneficial for people to use with low marksman and the OP side could be balanced with the price but its just a suggestion I guess

Reaction score
Yeah keep them effective at long range but also powerfull enough to imobalise cars with 2 shots for an example.

I just thought it might be a shotgun that has better range and might make it more beneficial for people to use with low marksman and the OP side could be balanced with the price but its just a suggestion I guess
Still, lets say this does get added it needs a downside because right now it sounds OP as hell. With the downside being the cost.

I would say add slugs but eh, that would be op aswell no point in snipers LOL

Reaction score
The 870 shotgun, perfect for all your 1taps at 200m needs
A sniper/shotgun that 2 taps cars? nooo

I have seen the 870 snipe people in clips to be honest. I cant say its not realistic tho coz shotguns with that barrel size would have a decent hit at say 50m with buckshot.

I sugggested these shotguns as an alternative to implementing slugs and so they would have a range of about 100m.

I just wanted to get the opinions of everyone on the current state of shotguns and see if this would be a step forward or backwards tbh.

Reaction score
Still, lets say this does get added it needs a downside because right now it sounds OP as hell. With the downside being the cost.

I would say add slugs but eh, that would be op aswell no point in snipers LOL

This is my point exactly.

slugs would affect the range of all the shotguns effectively right?

so if we lowered the range on some of the shotguns and implemented these it could be an alternative maybe?

just a thought..