Server Suggestion Burnouts and Misfiring Systems

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Burnouts and misfiring systems
Suggestion Description: I'd like to see burnouts and misfiring systems being added to the server and if smoke was conflict to lag, you would be able to turn the smoke off in F1

Why should this be added?: Because this being added does add realism and I've honestly been wanting to see this on the server since I've joined tbh.

What negatives could this have?:

- None

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
It will be hard to learn and will be useless work for the devs

Som

Reaction score
have you ever even driven a car? are you sure you even understand the concept of launch control?
I have driven a car, and Im pretty good driveing 140MP/H around the city. Also "Launch control is an advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) found in sports cars and other performance-oriented vehicles that helps facilitate quick acceleration from a standing start. Familiar ADAS are explicitly geared towards safety assistance, like blind-spot warning and lane-keeping assistance." -Google
I only like the part where the engine heats up to start whit more speed.

Reaction score
I have driven a car, and Im pretty good driveing 140MP/H around the city. Also "Launch control is an advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) found in sports cars and other performance-oriented vehicles that helps facilitate quick acceleration from a standing start. Familiar ADAS are explicitly geared towards safety assistance, like blind-spot warning and lane-keeping assistance." -Google
I only like the part where the engine heats up to start whit more speed.
right so now explain how launch control ruins the fun of driving.

Reaction score
add launch control to the cars like the RS focus instead!
What would launch control even bring in a game where the only thing you have to hold down is W and space bar? There is no tyre grip, RPM, ABS or anything else so it seems pointless.

Also, make your own thread for your ideas, could better discuss it there.