Goodbye.

Reaction score
So today I had a really long conversation with my parents about school and talking about the way I am doing, at the moment my expected grades are absolutely dreadful and I feel like an absolute idiot for not putting in the effort I should have been putting. So right now I am trying to stay away from my computer and spend more time on doing things that matter I probably won't be on the server much after this half term but thank you to everyone for all the good times. The people who need a mention:

@THE SPOOK You are such a nice guy and am glad to have got to know you as you are such a nice guy.

@John Daymon I don't speak to you much but you are always there for people and you are an awesome guy.

@Esteboon the Squatalot Known you for ages you are a funny guy and also really friendly.

@Just Myself Had so many fun times with you you are a really cool guy.

@LordTyla You are a really nice person thanks for telling me to make a senior officer application and helping me make it I appreciate it.

@[PH] ★4Kix/Hesus★ Your a legend.

@D3V Thanks for making me laugh and being a nice person.

@atomic_wizard Your a really friendly guy, hope you are well settling into your temporary home.

@Keel Your a good friend it's been good playing with you.

@Madda You are a nice bloke.

@Sir.Fusions Been there since the beginning.

@Moon The Goon Thanks for the good times.

@Cole Your a really nice guy good luck with Enforcer mate.

@HolyShititsDannyD Awesome guy really good moderator aswell!

@MrLewis Great guy really my friendly!

I know I forgot to tag a load of people I'm sorry for that, cya guys later. I will probably still be around on the forums from time to time but you won't be seeing me on the sever after this half term. And I may give my money away from my 5m worth of cars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So today I had a really long conversation with my parents about school and talking about the way I am doing, at the moment my expected grades are absolutely dreadful and I feel like an absolute idiot for not putting in the effort I should have been putting. So right now I am trying to stay away from my computer and spend more time on doing things that matter I probably won't be on the server much after this half term but thank you to everyone for all the good times. The people who need a mention:

@THE SPOOK You are such a nice guy and am glad to have got to know you as you are such a nice guy.

@John Daymon I don't speak to you much but you are always there for people and you are an awesome guy.

@Esteboon the Squatalot Known you for ages you are a funny guy and also really friendly.

@Just Myself Had so many fun times with you you are a really cool guy.

@LordTyla You are a really nice person thanks for telling me to make a senior officer application and helping me make it I appreciate it.

@D3V Thanks for making me laugh and being a nice person.

@atomic_wizard Your a really friendly guy, hope you are well settling into your temporary home.

@Keel Your a good friend it's been good playing with you.

@Madda You are a nice bloke.

@Sir.Fusions Been there since the beginning.

@Moon The Goon Thanks for the good times.

I know I forgot to tag a load of people I'm sorry for that, cya guys later.

You will be missed sam:(
We'll still keep in touch tho :booty:

Hope to see you soon man, stay strong!

(Phone)

Reaction score
Aw. Sad to see you go man. You're a really awesome lad, and we sure have had a ton of fun times together. Hopefully this isn't permanent?!

Sure going to miss you. But I wish you the best of luck with school.

Kay

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man , good times man , gl with school man! I might need to do the same thing too!

Reaction score
Good luck with school. Haven't played with you but good luck.

Reaction score
Shame to not see you around anymore, but Exams are more important and i can tell you from experience that a good exams results sheet is much more satisfying than anything in a game could provide. Good luck.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You're 15 ... you don't need school lol

Good luck in your GCSE's mate but it doesnt stop there if you want to go on to college or even university ... it only gets harder so get used to putting the work in.

Reaction score
Alright man you have been the best friend i ever could have had no joke i will miss you so mutch on perp but i hope we are going to be able to play other games Good luck with school. ( we need to stay in touch) i will miss you man