Bye v2

Reaction score
Hello guys it's Aaron here and I just want to say that this is probably my last time at PERP for a few months or possibly all together, being forum banned meant that I could not justify myself in action requests and not get notifications while 6 men all commented VS me.

Why I'm banned:
Anyway moving on; I was banned for 3 months at first for something that I believed was wrong, Ben Lockwood called me in organization to come to the bank as all LEO's were dead and told me he needed to shift guns as the cars was already full and didn't want his best friend Standish to lose his gun, anyway the mayor was inside the building and just stood there fucking about because he was "safe" now don't give me that bullshit because how you going to be safe in a bank robbery with every Tom, Dick and Harry shooting everywhere, the staff team managed to justify that and get Tom out of the situation. Out of the equation I got told I broke 5.5:

"5.5 Robbing the Bank

For players to help other players rob the bank"

That’s robbing the bank I was outside loading guns until some person appeared coming out the door way, me thinking it was a cop I shot them, now believe it or not I didn't even enter the scene armed or enter the bank itself so I could have done absolutely fuck all

"Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery."

It was over.

Why I'm leaving V3: I'm also leaving because of the action requests which also got accepted for 3 months which was me jumping out my 4 million Bugatti SS, now theres no way to overcome a car bomb and no way to get rid of it, my best bet was to get in it and run out, now let's say I respawn the car then there would be an AR on me for bug exploiting, because in real life you would need to drive that car to the location or at least put it in the garage some day meaning that I would die (3.4 and 3.6) so I just got in it and let the guy blow my car up as I knew what I was doing and didn't blow myself up.

Here's for the actual good bye: All of my friends are gone and I now find PERP boring even though I have spent countless hours on it, I absolutely loved playing it in 2014 – 2015 but people now treat every player like their a pile of shit, people aren't friendly any more and when I try to roleplay you get the little kids saying I'll report this to your LT or even staff members, causing in character situations to go out of character.

If Dommy wants me to try and appeal I'll try but seriously, I've enjoyed not playing PERP because its something different and I want to try and do more things, thanks for everything here but now my times to go.

Anyone messaging me asking for my items will be instantly blocked and removed because if you was my real mate you wouldn't just be here waiting for my items when I leave.

Thanks to those who made my experience good, and thank you for the staff team / administrators for letting me be a moderator and prove myself to those who doubted me.

Special to Bean boy:

@Bean Can

Now I have one message which pissed me off and this is one message you shouldn't forget, all those people who doubt on Bean Can, fuck you all. You're jealous that he has managed to get a position on the staff team and you didn't I hope Bean can does his best and is one of the best staff members leading to admin before any of you lot, you guys literally are bullying / underestimating people online, you're being two faced rating it disagree and dumb but then being nice to him because his staff? Get a life.

Anyway cheers to the people who made my experience good.

Reaction score
Now I have one message which pissed me off and this is one message you shouldn't forget, all those people who doubt on Bean Can, fuck you all. You're jealous that he has managed to get a position on the staff team and you didn't I hope Bean can does his best and is one of the best staff members leading to admin before any of you lot, you guys literally are bullying / underestimating people online, you're being two faced rating it disagree and dumb but then being nice to him because his staff? Get a life.

This calls for a meme!

18bpb0.jpg

Deleted member 1235

Lost my only Duffy :( Farewell sweet prince.

I'll be gone soon too don't worry, spark rp will be great once we are all there :booty:

Reaction score
Getting mixed messages from this thread :beef:

Even though I got you banned, at the end of the day I'd like to say thanks for the fun times we had together and hope to see you in the future one day.

Reaction score
Shame to see you go on the server after such a long time, I'll see u again in september in my rear view mirror on FH3 :booty:

Reaction score
Goodbye, you taught me PERP to be fair. Our first conversation was went a bit like this:
You: "You from brummie m8?"
Me: "Yeah, you sound like it loads"
You: "/dropmoney like 100k"
Me : "UWOTM8 LODS A DOSH"

Going to miss you, I will just go to your house now, not even 30 minutes away :p

Reaction score
Noooooehhh ;ccc Who's going to tell bad Nose jokes now... God nose...