Bye

Alex

Ok, not long ago i made a post https://perpheads.com/threads/break.18662/

Stating i was taking a break.
I'll be taking an longer break, i will only come on for events (Halloween events etc) other than that i will pretty much leave. PERP is boring after playing 2 years, 2 months of ingame time most of those being just growing, and not really much else, maybe a little being police once in a while, but honestly i feel like its waste of time and it was taking up too much of my time aswell, byeeeee.

@Fryes @Moon The Goon @Sir.Fusions @MrAaron @DilanTheSkrub @atomic_wizard @And more

byee

Oh, and no im not even banned this time*

Above is not the only reason i am also leaving, i was also hired as a developer (Modeller/Playermodeller) and moderator for a community, which is why i also dont have time to waste on perp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
have you thought it is boring because you haven't really done anything other than drugs really. You could a apply for senior etc. There is still loads that you can do.

Reaction score
Well alex i was mad at u for something u know why // k9 but ye it was very fun playing with you hope u have a fun time on that server hope we can meet again!

Reaction score
Bye Alex, I remember stuff like steamed mafia and it was nice, and your project SparkPerp maybe it didn't success but you've done a great job at least combining it all (although it broke ph content). Good luck in whatever you'll be doing!

Reaction score
I dont even know who you are.
Ig name would be nice.

nvm, i know who you are. cya later fam alex homie breadslice homeslice chili pepper

Last edited: