Bye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

Hey guys, as it may have come to your attention as @Fluffy was very clear in pointing out I have been permanently banned after it being extended. So my time on PERPHeads has come to an end, I have many fun memories especially the recent Belinsky days. Too many funny ones to count. But anyway, I do want to apologise for being a total wank stain in my attitude towards certain members, including @Murtsley and other members. At the end of the day, I could write a long ban appeal or dispute it but I just don't trust myself to come back and not get banned.

Thanks to the people who made being here a great time:
@Swiper The Fox, your banter was the best, hope you have fun in your new job.
@Janssoni, despite me first meeting you was in an admin sit where you banged me in the head with a deagle in a raid you are still one of my best friends I made here.
@MrAaron, you're a pikey, but you're a nice pikey.
@EVIL, thanks for making the Belinskys. Your advice the other day was too late.
@Liam, massive wank stain but still a good friend even if you do like taking the piss.
@Pepitoz, you fucked up but I still miss you.
@Ash, I remember being in a private channel with you before you came enforcer, you are a great mod and deserve admin, I'm sorry I fucked up.
@Niko, even though we only met about a week ago, you're a really nice guy, go for mod.
@BillySavery 2, even though you think I stir trouble for the base, I will miss your pikey voice.
@Krinkles, late night banter with Isak was great xD, have fun.
@Brian Husky, total lad.
@The-Devils-Son, I remember your sweater times when I gave you a benilli and almost got insta killed, will miss that cute voice ahha.
@Luke, onion knees.
@Sky-Walker, good friend hope we can play csgo.
@ThomasGeorge, will miss your "unique" law enforcement.
@Chris, hated you, then loved you. Bye:/

I probably missed a ton of people, but I would just like to say one last time, thanks for the memories, if anyone wants to add me, just add me on Steam. Bye PERPHeads.

Deleted member 2538

Goodbye Ethan. Hope you find another cool RP game to play.

Reaction score
Goodbye Ethan, no matter how annoying you were, you were funny, and I wish you the best of luck.

Please don't go on darkrp

Trande

Everyone called it, it's so funny. I'll miss your annoying Scottish voice and your horrible attitude.

Really, I'll miss it, because every situation was funny as hell.

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't good enough :(

Anyways goodbye Ethan I hope you have a great life and good luck with whatever will happen in your life! Don't forget to help your mom if you get what I mean :booty:

Reaction score
Ethan, the scottish boi that didn't even have any kind of accent at all.The relation ship between you and @MrAaron is always beautiful, thank you for the wonderful banter we had with the Belinskys from time to time at Parker and also all previous moments.

See you, Ethan.Just hop on TTT sometimes when we play there, mkay?

Reaction score
Bye Ethan. I might not hav liked you so much nor been your friend but you still were a very known person amongst the community for both good and bad. Best of luck to you in the future.

Reaction score
Maybe my car will actually have functioning tires for more than 24 hours now. :kappa:

Anyhow, bye Ethan. Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Reaction score
A person i will allways remember while playing PERP. Your reactions were great. You will be missed. I don't know English.

MattIs

Bye Bye Ethan. With your record, it was going to happen. No offence but after I supported you and spoke to Stomper about trying to get you unbanned, straight after I knew it was a recipe for disaster.
Oh well
Bye Bye

Reaction score
Cya Ethan, as much of a twat you are, you're still an awesome member of the community ;)

ThomasGeorge

denied.jpg

User will be back within the rest of this year.

just banter pls dont ban me

In all seriousness, I will miss you Ethan.

"Live long and banterous."- Winston Churchill

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Bye Ethan. Even though you were annoying, it won't be the same without you. Good luck wherever you deicide to go!