Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: YoloMuffin/Brian Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Callum/ -
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:122802210
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Player walked in-front of my car and was blocking me only to say "No" In order to get out of the parking space I slightly bumped him (I believe the person took no damage) Player then ran after me with a shotgun (His own fault that he was blocking me) and ordered for me to exit the car. I decided to run from the swat officer with a shotgun out. While I ran in my BMW he shot at me. Person also lied a lot in the admin sit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
@GraveDinosaur

Tick:

Reaction score
Support. He had no real reason to even shoot at you. He clearly baited to find something or someone to kill.

Reaction score
Well I don't see any reason for him to get his gun out as he is only allowed to do so if you are a direct threat to him or any other member of the public (law 11.11 thus rule 4.1) and a little "bump" isn't a real threat I will +support this.

Reaction score
I am not sure what the SWAT officer intentions were,
but in the admin sit there was a medic who said:
"A person named Brian "Huskey" ran me over in a "white" BMW, but I was revived by a medic."
@GraveDinosaur can confirm this as he was the staff member dealing with my report.

Edit:
I still believe that wasn't his reason to walk in-front of my BMW, and he lied
almost about everything in the admin sit.

Edit:
I'd love the staff member dealing with Br's
to also read the comments.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
That slight bump almost killed me, I pointed a gun at you and you refused to stop. I'd also like to point out you missed where you ran into an active crime scene and cut that bit off at the start.

You then look back, see me aiming a gun and tell you to freeze and you keep driving, you almost ran me over and that almost killed me therefor I can shoot you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438551457,1438551001][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, just gotta cover all of your comments in one go.

1. The entire reason I chased you was because you entered the scene of an active crime scene, I lost you when you went the other way but then I saw you again. So it has everything to do with it.

2. You were a direct threat as you had driven over me almost causing me to die http://prntscr.com/803eqp and you also went straight into another civilian car.

3. "No indication the apartment was being raided" - SWAT van and several cop cars outside...

Reaction score
It's quite apparent that the SWAT officer didn't take much damage from being tapped by your car. He didn't really have much of a reason for shooting your car as you drove off.
Personally I don't think a ban would be appropriate, but a warning would seem more suitable or a stern talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.