Can i please, have PERP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

Hi!
I know this is a stupid question but, can i please get a working/fixed PERP version.
I have been searching on google for months and i just find broken perp version full of bugs and errors etc.
I don't want PERP to make a new server and earn money. I just want PERP to play with my friends, a private server.
If anyone can help me, i appreciate.
Thanks, in advance.

All the best, afonso003.

Reaction score
This topic. Wow. We are not the owners of perp, nor the distributors of it please take your search elsewhere.

Deleted member 27

Sorry but, can Fredy just copy the perp gamemode folder of the perpheads server and send me a link to download it?? I don't understand. I have been searching for months for perp. I only found 2. They are totally broken. Please, i need PERP.

Reaction score
Listen here Afonso; perpheads perp is highly custom I dont think the owners wants to give a random dude their fully custom gamemode. If U want perp get a license by killslick. And that is def not the same thing U expect

Deleted member 27

John Daymon said:
Listen here Afonso; perpheads perp is highly custom I dont think the owners wants to give a random dude their fully custom gamemode. If U want perp get a license by killslick. And that is def not the same thing U expect
I know i know it is totally different.
Ok but, where can i talk with killslick??

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
It's in your post. Check ALL replies

Status
Not open for further replies.