How can we revive?

Reaction score
Dieses Video depressiert mich an verschiedenen Stellen am Körper, wieso @Juan Ambarto
Funny how his other video of the hicktown 1 tap thru wall has ludus in it and im sure as heck ludus knew the guy was cheating... seems like 2 years of kissing ass and begging to the owners for an unban was a lie. Still funny tho. Should be rebanned imo. @Jay @Sossa

Reaction score
Funny how his other video of the hicktown 1 tap thru wall has ludus in it and im sure as heck ludus knew the guy was cheating... seems like 2 years of kissing ass and begging to the owners for an unban was a lie. Still funny tho. Should be rebanned imo. @Jay @Sossa
Different Ludus, the Ludus you are referring to hasn't connected since 2016.

Reaction score
People saying "Remove officer's whitelist!!!", You wanna let people troll around as cops with pistols ? you gonna cause mass RDM like that.

Reaction score
People saying "Remove officer's whitelist!!!", You wanna let people troll around as cops with pistols ? you gonna cause mass RDM like that.
In the old days there wasnt a whitelist and we didnt get that much rdmers it was more about officers not fully knowing the laws and there were supervisors for that.

Reaction score
I'd say we start by having stricter " Marking guides" on AR's, and go from there.

By that (^^) i mean be as strict as @John Daymon is on AR's. Just auto-decline revenges or retarded ars

We could also do something regarding training for the PD as the only thing cops does here is doing their best to harass or piss off people. And this is something i can confirm as a long-time active supervisor.

I'd say try and get different policies and potentially better training (oh wait, we dont have training) for police to cause a more competent and professional force so people can stop being salty on incompenent cops.

I know this has been disscussed before, however we need more both illegal and legal ways of earning money or causing roleplay.

And if you think removing whitelist is gonna fix perp it wont. It'll pronably cause more beef and salt. In addition i can imagine even more people leaving if that even happens l0lz

sorry for shit grammar i wrote this on phone and i could've added more or less but eh

On the grinding part of PD; Yes, i see there are problems with the PD whitelist. There are problems with both and any systems irrelevant to this. A lot of things should and has to be adressed. A thing i always have disagreed with is the rank limit to join a darbed division.

STOP. WITH. IT. Any and everyone that holds the rank of officer should have good training AND they should be able to join divisions. ANY. The only division i see them not joining would be IA from CPL because IA gets too much inside information. Potentially People services as well.

On the TFU part; im tired of seeing tfu used as a excuse to patrol - like everyone else but those that does it. - TFU shluld be a unit, whitelisted however it should be like the old swat, or similar to the UK's armed police. and any officers excluding PO should be able to join TFU.

i do not have much against the current chiefs, they have done a lot of good work and i appericiate some of the things they've done. But they need to step up their game. Or we should have a new administration for plpd :l

again, nothin against em, great chiefs (in my personal opinion) but if they dont do much anymore what good comes from them? (Again nothing against them, we just need someone to lead the dept. Actively.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Police, the most fun in-game legal job, but requires a very lengthy and almost annoying process to join.

The reason for this is because pd high command & academy staff hasn't done any progress in their system.

The only thing id see working better is a simple application for academy then 2-3 sessions learning simple policing. Like it always should have been smh. Thats honestly low-key fun and less annoying.

Easy application i could make in 15 minutes because of my experience in actual-serious rp servers l0lz.

Sessions ez 2-3 where u learn simple but helpefull policing tactics so you are more competent and professional. And something that gives you a higher chance because you know what to do in most situations. I could honsetly make 2-3 simple sessions in time time lapse of 30-40 mins when i get home ez pz.

They just need to make a improved system that makes sense. No need for a long application process. Make a simple and better one for applicants and Training Staff.

the priblem now is that it is a annoying time taking repetetive system for both parts that has no posituve outcome for pd or applicants.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats not my main point, our player base is a huge part and maybe the gamemode is to such as crafting and the prices of things but it never used to be an issue so whatever happened has to be down to the player base surely?
Because. You something can be inside from the start. But it can get uncovered later on. Currently it's the PD vs Civilians.

Reaction score
The reason for this is because pd high command & academy staff hasn't done any progress in their system.

The only thing id see working better is a simple application for academy then 2-3 sessions learning simple policing. Like it always should have been smh. Thats honestly low-key fun and less annoying.

Easy application i could make in 15 minutes because of my experience in actual-serious rp servers l0lz.

Sessions ez 2-3 where u learn simple but helpefull policing tactics so you are more competent and professional. And something that gives you a higher chance because you know what to do in most situations. I could honsetly make 2-3 simple sessions in time time lapse of 30-40 mins when i get home ez pz.

They just need to make a improved system that makes sense. No need for a long application process. Make a simple and better one for applicants and Training Staff.

the priblem now is that it is a annoying time taking repetetive system for both parts that has no posituve outcome for pd or applicants.
There were plans but like most things they seem to have died off. Nobody knows anything anymore

Deleted member 4116

Heh, I remember when people (me too I think) whined about Remingtons being jack shit for Corporal and everyone demanded some kind of AR as a replacement.
They are literally pocket sniper I see people getting sniped by them but I don’t have a problem with them. People just don’t know how to counter shotty cops.

Reaction score
They are literally pocket sniper I see people getting sniped by them but I don’t have a problem with them. People just don’t know how to counter shotty cops.

People just don’t know how to counter shotty cops.

counter shotty cops.

7c6777a16041d73373fc0ec70de78a65.png

Reaction score
There were plans but like most things they seem to have died off. Nobody knows anything anymore

Plans to make it easier yes but from what i heard of the plans there werent much improvement on competency or professionalism.

Reaction score
Arma engine is fucking doodoo and even worse than source engine. I played ArmA 3 Life a lot with @DANIEL_ and he can confirm the engine was so trash you kept getting desync rammed, money glitchers, cheaters, lag switchers ect.
yeah i got triggered when i'd do a run of sand or whatever then IT'D FUCKING DISAPPEAR. It was very fun, fuck loads to do, many many guns, cars etc. But the desync and people finding new money glitches etc. I can run it fine up to a certain amount of players but at peak times. fml. 20 fps. Fun when you'd get loads of people chasing you, into gang fights all that shit, but perp HELL NO ban hammer

d3c

Reaction score

i'm not the other ludus i had no clue another ludus existed until people kept on making hackusations