Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So A while ago around a half year to a year I have played this server.
I decided like hey lets play this server again.
I Joined but I could not walk jump or anything except for the f keys.
Does anyone know the solution or anything? I have forgotten then help will be appreciated :D.

HolyShitItsDannyD

This has also happened to me, but I have no idea on how to fix it. I can see the chat box changing as people advertise .etc, but cant move or jump. I can also look around

Reaction score
Eeh, i think i have the reason for this.
Most likely you have been playing on the old Evocity map correct?
Recently the Staff team has released a new map called Paralake city V1 [ Version 2 will be released somewhere soon i believe], however this map has such a huge size + all the players + all the npc's and the rest of the content thats included that it takes your operating system a bit of time to load the map, and this can take up quite long [5-10 minutes for example as far as i've heard , crazy].
1. I think the possible reasons are that you could have a windows 32 bit operating system and so i suggest upgrading to 64 if you haven't already.
2. You have a 64 bit operating system [ like windows 7 64 bit for example] but you don't have enough RAM in your computer, if thats the case [ i believe you need 6gb+ RAM so get a smooth and quick join-in as far as i've heard from people. If thats the case, and you desperatly want to join the server again then i suggest upgrading your pc with 6gb+ ram memory [ 6gb - 8gb - 16gb - 32gb etc. however 16 and 32gb is really unnecessary so don't worry about those].

I hope it helped a bit =).

Kind regards: Shortyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.