How hard is the map to learn?

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to join a PERP server, and yours seems to be the only one with people actively playing a lot. However, When I used to play PERP about 3 years ago, I'd always play on Evocity. I've had a look around the current new map on single player and it's pretty vast. I was wondering if I could ask; How long does it take to learn the map and is it relatively easy to do so?

Have a great day - Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
It honestly doesn't take as long as it seems. I learnt the whole map within the first day or second day of it being released.

And welcome to the forums, have a nice day.

Reaction score
Yeah, like M0R3 said it about a day or two to learn pretty much the whole map. What you could do is become a cop and then patrol around in your police vehicle to learn the area.

Reaction score
It only takes 1 day to check the whole map, not that much.

Also, use the Maps app on your phone for better exploring.

Reaction score
It's not to hard, Use your in game phones GPS app and noclip around the place in single player. Just be careful if your playing a gov. job, as people can get pretty annoyed if the medics are whatever do not know where to go.

Reaction score
Best way i learned the map was as police, as you have to learn the locations via police radio, but within a day you'll know it like the back of your hand bud. Good luck man, hope you feel welcome in the community!

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken;n23582 said:
Yeah, like M0R3 said it about a day or two to learn pretty much the whole map. What you could do is become a cop and then patrol around in your police vehicle to learn the area.

This is what I did, great idea and will help you a lot.

Welcome to the community, have fun :)!

Reaction score
I learned the map after a couple of hours of playing it wasnt that hard to find stuffs. TIP: Ask someone for a trip around the city:)

Reaction score
The way I learnt the map was when I have been patrolling as a police officer. You remember each turn and the general look of the map. It just comes to mind when you have seen it properly. Best way to learn the map, you won't learn it instantly, but when you put it into knowledge, if you have a good mind, remember each section will overall help you remember what is in each section.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've learnt it pretty well so far, Only really the suburbs and forest/lake area to go. I looked at the map overview a fair amount, and played medic + cop to help learn it.