Car Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/car-colours.18709/

Main Idea: Revert the changes made to car colours

Full description of the idea: Cars look really dull and boring now, I paid 150k for a paint type but it looks like the default. You are also unable to get a white paint as everything looks grey. The point of paying excess of 100k on your paint was too make your car look nice and it looks worse now.

Why should it be added?: [description here]

Pros: More variety with car colour, Cars don't look dull, People paid 150k+ for a reason.

Cons:
Some cars might look over the top etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1472039860,1472039703][/DOUBLEPOST]
434109c55d.jpg

Reaction score
That moment when still having more than 1000000 possible colors isn't enough... Honestly it's far better this way than having glow in the dark cars as they're an eyesore. I understand your desire for having pure white or whatever, but there's no feasible way to have that and not have it glow in the dark with how it works. So unless we find some solution for that then I'm not going to change the color options.

Plus your images are not helpful to this idea at all, given the fact that there are some material flaws presently with the changes we made to improve FPS and make multicore rendering work, so of course that looks wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.