More car customisation .

Reaction score
Topic: Being able to change the colours of you wheels of your car and being able to select a two tone horn.

Short explanation (in notes):
Being able to colour you car wheels (4) and change them into a colour that satisfies you so that a majority of cars don't look the same.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because a majority of my time on PERP is spent customising my cars to the best of what they look like in my perspective and I really do enjoy it one thing that lets me down is not being able to colour my wheels, colouring wheels can make a car look way different it and better.

For example the P1 wheels: Standard
mclaren-p1-tuned-by-wheelsandmore_2.jpg

Black wheels:
stunning-white-p1-12.jpg

Now I'm only suggesting this not for my benefit but for peoples cars to not look similar to others, this may be limited in the features but if you could do it to trims could you possibly try this?

Horns: Also I would really like this adding into the server because already there is a 1/10000 chance of getting this horn and its really rare maybe an addition to purchase some more horns as a feature so we don't get the old boring horn which always gets spammed.

Optional additions:
- Suggest in the comments.

Reaction score
Cars are limited to their custom body kits from TDM cars which is most likely why you can only customise to a certain extent.
I would love some lovely horns though. That would be fun.

Reaction score
This would take the developers a lot of time, considering if this gets accepted they have to create the customization menu, find correct wheels for every vehicle in the game.

But, on the other hand, I would like to throw some cash on my wheels.

+Support

Reaction score
This would take the developers a lot of time, considering if this gets accepted they have to create the customization menu, find correct wheels for every vehicle in the game.

But, on the other hand, I would like to throw some cash on my wheels.

+Support
It's not possible without TDM

Reaction score
+Support! Seen it done on other servers (Although badly done) i'm more then sure its possible and would be a way so that cars could be more unique to each person