Carrying limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Show how many things you are able to carry on your person (e.g max amount of furniture, food, ammo etc.)

Full description of the idea: Show the info such as the 500 packets of drugs, 300 materials, 12 ammo, 15 magazines and the other categories. It would just be useful in general for normal to players to see this as it is more convenient in my eyes than having to do some addition yourself. It could simply be displayed nexto where it tells you what category the item is, in brackets. Maybe also show your weight limit, as your current weight is already displayed, but not the maximum (unless you open up your storage).

Why should it be added?: As these numbers are already there behind the scenes clearly, they should be displayed as it is more useful to actually be able to see how close you are to maxing out on certain categories. I don't know from the top of my head all the categories, but new players especially wouldn't, so it would be good for them to see how many of each category they can carry.

Pros:
  • Easier to know how many items of a certain category you are carrying
  • helpful for newer players I guess
Cons:

genuinely don't see any

an example with the food category (albeit an easy one to remember unlike others)

9e80eaf72e.png

6116f06ca5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.