Cars

What do you want?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well I offered to redo the cars but was wondering what YOU want them to be like. Do you want a small difference in speed so you can buy that perfect looking car without worrying about speed (For example cars worth 600-800k would be a similar speed) or do you want a minimum speed all cars must go and then they go up from that.

Post opinions below.

Deleted member 4116

Yo, IMO they need to lower the prices of cars and up the speeds of cars around the price of what you said :
cars worth 600-800k
Because sometimes mini's can even get up a hill. And some cars go really slow from 0 to 60 it takes like 1 minute to reach the top speed and it's really annoying.
Guys this my opinion. If you something to add or to say just comment.

Let me tell you something. On perp, you can buy alot of cars with different prices from around 35k to 4,4 Mil a let me use a example an Audi s5 has a price of 900k and goes around 80 mphs. And a Mini has a price of around 35k and goes like 30mphs (Correct me if I am wrong). But imo they need to change the prices of the cars, prices of fuel, and prices of how much you can get from selling drugs ect.

Lets see, in real life an Tesla costs around €100k-120k Dutch. And on Perp its the 3x the double price of a Bugatti irl.
What I want (and I think much more people) To make it possible to change the prices of drugs, fuel ect you get me.
Let me make a list what I think would be a great list of prices for every thing in the game.

Drugs
Perp
: You can make 36k an hour from growing drugs.

What I think is good : Make the price lower so like you earn like : 2k from 2 weed post and 4k from Coke pots.

Food
Perp : You need to pay 100 dollars for 1 burger and it's ripping off sweaters from their money.

What I think is good : Sometimes when you don't have enough money you can't even afford burgers, I think 100 dollars is a too high price. Because here at my Mac Donalds you can buy with 100 Dollars 100 Burgers. The price needs to lower for burgers and change the hunger thingy. So you don't have to eat 30 burgers an hour to don't starve. Because Irl you have just to eat 2 burgers and you a filled for enough hours. And change the price to like $1-$5 per burgers ect. And you don't have to pay 20k a week for burgers.

Cars
Perp :
On perp you need to pay 900k for a car that costs 60-100k Irl and 3,3mil for a car that costs 100k irl too.

What I think is good : Okay let's start off with this topic, perp has a high price for cars. You will need to grow ALOT to get a decent car or work ALOT as cop to afford a decent car, as I mentioned earlier. When the prices of Drugs are low the prices of cars will be low too, because than the prices are more real compared to perp. Come on. Car prices are to high. And if they lower is better for sweaters too. I think sometimes the roleplay experience for sweater not that fun either. They have to save 35k. And that is ALOT as a sweater and when you buy that car it only goes 35 mphs and they have to play shit ton of money for fuel.

Fuel
Perp :
Okay here we gonna talk about Fuel. Fuel is very very expensive on perp. As I earlier said up here ^^. Fuel is expensive on perp for sweaters and other people I think too.

What I think is good : Now okay, on perp you buy a car as sweater your car has no fuel you arrive at the gas station wanna fuel your car and see you need to pay 1k to fill you car. When irl, you can fill up 10-12 cars (Depends what the gas prices are)
So I think they need to lower like the gas prices to :
Quarter : $25
Half : $50
Full : $100
Because every time you fill up your car in perp your money is burning because on average you fuel up your car atleast 5-10 times a day. and that is gonna cost 5k-10k. And that is alot of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Could be something like 50k-250k/300k go the same speed/something similar but have higher acceleration as the price goes up, and vice versa.

JRW

Reaction score
every car on British roads have to go 70 to even get onto a highway. So i dont see why that shouldnt apply in perpheads the speeds of cars are unrealistic.

Reaction score
You should be able to swap engines in cars, I want my Mini Cooper (G) to have a Lamborghini engine so I can look like a real nigga :pompus: