Server Suggestion Cash register calculates total crafting price

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Cash register calculates total crafting price
Suggestion Description: I think it would be a great thing, mostly for new and inexperienced vendors, who I sometimes see selling items either for way too low or way too high prices. Basically my suggestion is that when you set up a gun for example for sale, and it has a full magazine or any other attachment that it would automatically calculate the crafting price for the gun/magazine+attachments when dropped next to a cash register. This would be a benefit for those who either don't know about or don't want to use tiny.calc. Plus, it would also make it faster to set up them for sale without having to calculate the prices individually every time for each gun. There should be a disclaimer of sorts that lets them know that the price shown is the raw crafting price for the whole package. This would mostly be QoL update. Not really fixing anything, but just makes it easier and streamlined for new and inexperienced players.

Why should this be added?:
- Lets especially new players know the prices of the items they are selling, making it easier for them to understand how to properly price things.

- Helps out new players who want to become vendors selling items who don't know/want to use tiny.calc

- Faster to set up any guns/item for sale as you don't have to calculate everything on tiny.calc adding each item+attachments

- QoL update that streamlines the whole process of setting up items, especially guns for sale.

What negatives could this have?:
- Perhaps it might be difficult to implement/code for something that can already be done but in a more time-consuming way.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not necessarily solve a problem but would make selling items easier and faster set up for everyone.