Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @CensoredExe

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72160298

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 killed me for literally no reason at all, he couldn't raid me properly so he rdm'd me and went inside my shop to take my drugs also lost a pistol too, i was crafting so i tabbed out a bit and when i came back i looked back and then he kills me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I wasnt raiding you at all lol
Nor did I enter your property and take your drugs

I killed you because you and your friend decided to start spraying through your wall randomly at us, killing my friend brad.
On top of this, you mugged another friend, Vladimir. Both these people are in my org.

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What the actual fuck are you on about, are you making shit up?

Reaction score
i was told you mugged an org member, on top of that, while I believe now it was code monkey, shots were fired through your door killing one of our members. You then appeared from that door with code monkey. Id KOS for that alone, but I was also being told you mugged an org member

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CensoredExe who the fuck is telling you stupid dumb shit like that? you don't just accuse people of shit i was in my bazzar shop for 4 hours crafting shit and you just come and aim at me a rifle and shoot me and accuse me of shooting thru a wall then mugging your friend what the actual fuck?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
4000_screenshots_20200502055905_1.jpg

I scrolled thru the top of my console i've seen we have had a conversation about that, you slandered me and accused me of this situation then you knew it was code monkey and still killed me and now you saying it was me even doe you had a conversation with me before calling me a dip shit and slandering me oocly, you still had to involve me somehow and kill me, well done buddy you've done fucked up.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you can clearly see from the ss i've just posted that i was crafting by the time you were crying like a little baby on ooc

Reaction score
i was calling whoever sprayed through the wall, at the time I thought for absolutely no reason, a dipshit, for what i though was blatant RDM. However, turns out brad was picking his own bazzar shop to increase his lockpicking skills, that code monkey mistook for his shop.
This being put aside, you mugged an org member is what im being told, and you were responsible for the death of an org member from what I can tell in game

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
ooooh i see now you're saying "oh shit i really have fucked up", so you saying you're not accusing me of shooting you which i've never did but now accuse me of mugging a nobody, can i know who is your friend that "i've" mugged?, because i haven't mugged today at all maybe with @Dom_ like 9 hours ago other than that i didn't mug anyone and staff can check the logs.

Reaction score
@bobo I was told my Vladimir (Royal Scythe) that you mugged him. Though at the time I shot you because you were in the property that killed my friend, which was owned by you, and the other guy DC'ed

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CensoredExe who the fuck is vladimir? how is he accusing me of mugging him when i have no fucking clue who this guy is lmfaooo what the fuck is wrong with you

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CensoredExe you've literally rdm'd me, you just denying it but staff can check logs don't forget, they'll see if i've mugged any vladimir and you'll see that you're wrong

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CensoredExe ahahahahah you're sooo hilarious, oh let's blame vladimir for your shooting, how sad dude i don't even know who that guy is and you're the one that killed me you're the one that wanted to take the risk for "vladimir" so i don't see any issue with vladimir

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@CensoredExe you're so bad lol, couldn't kill me for a long time so you decide to rdm me and make a bullshit excuse, i'll enjoy watching you getting banned for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.