AR on Censored 2 Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bert / James Timmons

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Censoredexe. / Chris Jensen

His/Her SteamID: Don't have it.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 User killed me for "adverting that I was going to raid him" while I was on duty. Also assumed that the cop he killed was the person who made the advert unrealistically. As the advert showed no indication that it was made by PLPD. This happened right in front of City Hall and realistically would've warranted immediate TFU response, just annoying purposeful RDM. Before I continue it should be known that I did get a wee bit triggered at Censored and Brad in OOC after this incident, I was frustrated and just trying to teach my girl how to play which is already hard enough as is. So I am extremely sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
firstly, holy fuck download the content lol
Secondly, please show the video beforehand.
What it shows is this, you making adverts that youre going to raid us, you then driving outside our apartment with lights and sirens, you were minging trying to raid us. You claimed you were going to raid us, you were minging, recklessly driving, parking illegally. Im going to kill you if you claim your raiding, keep driving near us with sirens for no reason, coming to our base after saying your going to raid, tf you expect? stop minging.
You also claimed multiple times in OOC after this I was 'irrelevant', claiming you were the master race of perp.
Thanks for supplying a video I can use in your IA!

Reaction score
As explained previously I was helping my girlfriend get set up :), I claimed I was going to raid you jokingly in advert after you told me to suck a cock. Then came with my lights and sirens after I thought was a shot, I didn't want to go inside as it wouldn't have been smart of me to face off against 3 armed individuals with a pistol. I parked on City Hall whilst waiting for my girlfriend so I could help her as she has never played PC games before, I am sure Internal Affairs will find this reasonable to say the least! Regardless if I made the Adverts or not realistically are you going to shoot a cop because he had lights on outside your apartment? Tracking him all the way to city hall? Directly in front of the PD? In sight of multiple NPC's? Seems extremely purposeful to me mate, you should know the rules well enough by now. It's annoying as hell.

Reaction score
i told you to fuck off because you followed me and drifted while as a cop.
You were minging the entire time, were telling us you were gonna raid, was outside our apartment, I shot you to cause minimum risk to myself.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I wasn’t mingung at all? Mind providing your demo where I was drifting following you? You whine about my unrealistic adverts and not 4 minutes later are doing the same thing. And continue to do so until I log off urging me to raid you. You’ve really given my girlfriend a great first impression of the community I’m sure. When I said I was finna raid that doesn’t show up as a PLPD advert meaning I had no association with PLPD during that time. I don’t see what you’re trying to prove here? I would’ve gladly accepted an apology and just let water pass under the bridge but now you’re trying to claim the victim when all I was trying to do was wait for my girl to join the server. Makes sense.

Reaction score
Here is my last comment on this;
You were minging, breaking traffic laws as a cop, making unrealistic adverts saying you were raiding us. I saw you outside our base multiple times. I found you, illegally parked, and shot you since you claimed you were raiding us, and were blatantly minging. Admin feel free to check logs and see Bert claim im irrelevant. You're insanely toxic and mingy, stop ruining the experience for myself and other players. I was just trying to binge-watch the star wars films and someone starts minging, saying hes raiding, breaking multiple policies. Im gonna shoot you for threatening me like that.

Reaction score
Makes literally no sense? Only reason I was toxic towards you in OOC is because you heavily antagonized it. I owned up to this though as you can clearly read in the AR, and apologized for my actions. You then go on to encourage me to raid you in advert. And y’all were trying to pick fights in OOC and advert for the duration of my playtime. While yes I did make unrealistic adverts, you can’t simply say this ruined your experience. As when I stopped making these adverts you continued on for almost an hour. You’ve realized you messed up, and now are trying to play the victim card because I’ve “ruined your experience”. Mate I haven’t minged since I rejoined the community. You were targeting me all night trying to pick fights in OOC and Advert as I’m literally trying to teach my girlfriend how to play

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I’m not? They have full access to logs and see the adverts I made and have owned up to. Prior to this incident and me being outside with my lights and sirens I had 0 interaction with you. so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Reaction score
The only reason the video starts where it does is because my shift F2 menu doesn’t work meaning demo navigation is 100x harder. And I have to do rough time estimates with the demo_gototick command

Reaction score
Don't bash me, I'm just providing technical help. Open console and use "demoui" without quotes to open the demo navigation tool. Unless you meant that the UI itself doesn't work for you, though that shouldn't happen. If so, try to disable all addons, enable perp content only (for demo purposes) and restart your game then try again. Another solution if that fails is to re-install gmod. I don't know anything else that might work after that.

Edit: demoui2 is another command you may try, it's just a compact normal demo control panel.

Reaction score
You’re trying to teach your gf to play, yet you were on as a cop solo minging, and then bash me for having a girl join the server who was with me in OOC. Seems like your just salty bro

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I never bashed you for having anyone join the server lmfao you’re really pulling this one out your ass. Staff can literally check logs without being on perp and see all of this mate. Stop trying to play the victim and own up to what you did. I was solo cop waiting for my girlfriend to come in to play cop as well as she is registered on PLPD

Reaction score
*Kinda involved*

Now I wasn't there for killing you, however. I was there for the advert and I was basing with Chris aswell. Being that you make that advert you break rules of realistic advertisement, following conduct as a police officer in a public office and 3.4 as you risk being killed.

Therefor you should make a report on yourself aswell if you're really gonna make a report.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Look mate, you pretty obviously broke 3.3,3.4,4.1, all of which you’ve admitted to breaking in this AR lmfaooo

I could easily look through the chat and find 1.1 too, but I’m not that petty

Reaction score
As a former mod you should know an advert made by a random member of the public doesn’t warrant or give reason for an individual to kill a member of the police department for no reason. It also can’t be classified as misconduct as when making an advert I have no affiliation with the PLPD unless made in a Police Broadcast. While yes I may not have made a realistic advertisement. I stopped after making that one advertisements. Where our buddy censored here continued making them for roughly an hour after the incident

Reaction score
Explain to me how ive put my life at risk? Says the one who decided it was acceptable to kill a police officer for no reason in the front of city hall? Also explain how I’ve broken 4.1? If I have feel free to make an AR on me. But you know this isn’t true so you won’t do it. Also you’ve literally broken all those rules? And you’re here slandering me about breaking them. I was simply trying to teach a new member how to play the server. And you were being extremely obnoxious. And now realizing you’ve messed up are trying to shift the blame on to me when I’ve done nothing wrong.

Reaction score
I agree killing you is quite excessive, and him not being cop he shouldn't be able to see who made the Advert. I'm not gonna report either of you, cause you both has done stupid actions last night, and both equally guilty of something.

With that being to the side, you shouldn't have made that advert either way, but again it was a bit excessive to kill you I agree on that and I didn't even know that before you made this AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.