AR on Censored 2 Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@CensoredExe Actually no I was RPing a marijauna dispensery, I was going to teach my girl how to grow. But decided against it as I am aware you like to raid sweaters. Mods can check the adverts on this if they please.

@Jack P I would also like to point out while yes I did make unrealistic adverts on 2 occasions throughout the night. Overall no one had an issue with it or really cared. It was quite clearly a joke, and I was just having some fun while waiting for my girl to join the server. After these 2 I stopped adverting all together(except for my dispensary.). Where as censored here continued to make unrealistic adverts throughout the entire night.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe You asked him aswell to raid you in Advert, again you've both been in the wrong, I wouldn't take any sides and say anyone did worse than the others.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe When was I driving recklessly? Claiming I am going to raid you is in no violation of 3.4 if I myself am armed. And as you would have no way of knowing I was a member of the PD how does this make any sense? Your explanation makes literally no sense. I thought your last post on this subject was last night at 1:00 too?

Reaction score
@Jack P Not asking you to take sides, just giving you a bit of an explanation to your comments. Simply put I don't believe I have had a major rule infraction that requires me to "Make a report on myself". I was a tad toxic in OOC, but nothing that wasn't fed into or starter by our good pal censored.

Reaction score
@Bert I tried getting you both to stop the pettyness last night aswell, told you both to ignore each others and just play. So again, I'm on nobody's side here, other than my own.

Reaction score
@Bert Well you probably didn't do anything severe, I can't say other than the SLIGHT 1.1 from both sides and then the advert which I personally didn't really care much about until an arguement arrupted over it.

Reaction score
@Jack P I know, I'm not pinning anything on you. No need to get defensive. I stopped after you said something, as I realized how toxic I was being. But our good pal censored yet again didn't stop antagonizing the situation.

Reaction score
@Bert Oh no, don't get me wrong. I didn't see your latest message before I had send
@Bert I tried getting you both to stop the pettiness last night as well, told you both to ignore each others and just play. So again, I'm on nobody's side here, other than my own.

And yes, I realized you stopped.

Reaction score
@Jack P Like I said I am in no way denying that I was a bit toxic. I try to avoid that, as I do have a pretty short temper, and I don't like being fucked about with. I have been 99% reformed since I've come back to the community. But fair to say if someone is antagonizing a situation enough, of course you will be able to work a response out of me.

Reaction score
@Bert I hate arguing and saying shit myself atm, other than to my friends. Which is not public if they don't give it out. Which my FRIENDS doesn't unless their snakes, point is everyone gets mad. I get mad, also as staff, every single player AND staff gets mad and gives some bad response now and then, but keep it at minimum and ignore people more, and it'll all be easier.

Reaction score
@Jack P Yea I tend to keep to myself. But the entire situation. Involved with it being later just set me off. Justifiably I was frustrated and got a bit toxic, apologies to you for having to put up with that.

Reaction score
Don't comment if not involved and your best mate got banned for cheating.....

Reaction score
@Palodhi Don't comment either, you're not involved either. And that his friend is banned for cheating has nothing with this to do thank you. Stop pulling those stupid ass cards, jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.