Change the Map

Should the map be changed? If so what to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So it's coming up to around the time the map usually changes and I decided to make a poll to see people's thoughts on what the map should be changed to. :woot:

Reaction score
I dont know Why we can’t get Evo for like a day or two each month, it’s a great map and people who say that the map is laggy don’t realise it’s PERP being laggy, it doesn’t matter what map it is.

Reaction score
I think a map change is well overdue. Just any fucking map at this point I'm sick of seeing v4 all the time. Even v1 if Evo isnt going to happen :banghead:

Reaction score
Freshen up the server a bit and do another map rotation, primarily give Evo City another shot as people want to try the map out since not everyone has had a chance to do so last time than to stay on the same map that has been played for the longest time

Reaction score
I just had a meeting with the big people of perp, they all say V5 is tomorrow. Why changing map if V5 new new fresh map coming tomorrow?

Reaction score
View previous replies…
Reaction score
In my opinion perp won't feel like the authentic server it's know for when your on evocity, a commonly used map in darkRP that's really large and in my opinion kind of over used and simply boring. The current map just gives it that perp feel and I would not really see myself playing perp on any other map.

Reaction score
Back in the day it started on Evocity, I could say it doesn't feel the same on Paralake.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@KaiH It's good because everything is close together, this map is far too large for the amount of players.

Reaction score
Please Nooo Not Evo City I beg

Reaction score
People want evo when we aren't on evo like y'all remember the last time we were on evo? You guys bitched so much they changed it back to V4... Nothing is going to change this time, we will get on evo it's going to be enjoyable for a few days max, and then the whinging will come in and we will be back on paralake.

Reaction score
WADAFAK @Madda playing parkelele V5??!!

But for real, why not Evo for just a bit, would be good even for the new influx of players. Would be a bit more fresh, we all know people are gonna complain with anything that happens on perp anyways.

Reaction score
EVO hurts my head. The horrible fps I get on there is just fucked. I'm willing to change the map for a day or 2 to see the performance with the new optimisation however if things are still bad. I'd go back to parkelele

Reaction score
Last time we went to Evo we spent a couple of weeks preparing the map to be not as aids. Player count was under 30 for the next week so we instantly went back to Paralake, I honestly don't see the point of attempting it again

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Bolli Imagine this is a loading bar

I-------------------------------------------------I

Can u put a ''/'' on when we get paralake V5?

View previous replies…
Reaction score
I see the playerbase as a lot more bigger and stronger than ever before, with the server consistently hitting 70 players almost everyday for many weeks now and the vast majority wanting to see the map back for at least a month I just can’t see the same thing happen again (also mentioned this in a prior post). Plus now that’s the gamemode is under DarkRP, this has caused an influx of new players so the server will likely continue to keep growing its playerbase no matter what I reckon.

(400th post boggers)

Reaction score

Evocity burnt down in a fire.

Its more work for Development when they can focus on other things instead. It would also make majority of guides redundant when we have an influx of new players

Status
Not open for further replies.