Change to rule 5.1 Mugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.1 Mugging
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials and seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

Your version of the rule:
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging. In addition to this, Players may not camp near the drug dealer and mug people who interact with the NPC. Players may not be mugged who are doing 'Passive RP' Fishing unless they are doing illegal activities whilst 'fishing'.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials and seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: At the moment, people just camp next to the drug dealer and mug anyone who interacts with him. It's toxic and not very realistic, it means people lose hard earned drugs,money and any items they possess. I Really don't see why you can camp near the drug dealer and mug anyone who interacts, it lets you mug 3 people within 60 minutes, That still lets people camp the drug dealer.

Reaction score
Camping the drug dealer shouldnt be allowed. but to be honest I think you should be allowed to mug anyone even if they dont do illegal stuff. Its a pretty stupid otherwise.

Reaction score
Players may not be mugged who are doing 'Passive RP'
I agree. Someone tried to mug me IRL a few days ago, but promptly fucked off as soon as he realized I wasn't also committing crime.

People just camp next to the drug dealer and mug anyone who interacts with him.
Just take a pistol with you, all of those cop hours must at least mean that you can aim somewhat well. If somebody has a gun pointed at you just shoot them and they can't mug you, or failing that just be more careful.

The drug dealer isn't going to care who gives him the drugs realistically, and he's definitely not going to to call the police and be like "Yo I was trying to buy drugs from this guy and someone started mugging him"

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

-support another dumb cop main suggestion instead of trying to nerf us criminals more try to nerf the cops first. First you wanna take away us mugging people at DD what’s next? Removing snipers? No way in hell should mugging at DD be disallowed. Dumbest shit I’ve read in 4 years I’ve been here. You expect us to just let you sell your “ILLEGAL” drugs without any concern? What is the point of calling it illegal then might aswell place the DD inside the PD and sell it there. You expect us to let you get your supercar even faster without any risk of getting mugged at DD?

Reaction score
farming money and tryharding shootouts
Hey look, it's basically you :O

Jokes aside, I agree that the restriction of certain things has made the experience less enjoyable. People want a safespace where they can receive money risk-free. Look in 2 months when everyone has a bugatti cause noone ever mugs anymore.

Reaction score
I personally disagree with your DD statement. I feel there needs to be a risk when selling to the drug dealer, as it would be insanley easy to make drugs (excluding raids etc) to then transport your drugs to the drug dealer and sell with nearly 0 risk. (One of the reason I haven't sold my stack of drugs is because of the chance of getting mugged so I'm waiting it out a bit) It would be extremley easy money. I also disagree with passive rp, like @Daigestive said
"everyone would do it and make 80-100k an hour for fuck all "
I guess realistacly if you want to make decent money there should be risk involved otherwise it would be too easy.

Reaction score
"I feel there needs to be a risk when selling to the drug dealer"

Literally this. A big part of selling drugs on PH is the possibility of getting mugged. Removing that would make drugs stupidly easy, especially for bigger orgs that don't often get raided

Reaction score
tbh, i thought mugging at DD was allowed due to the fact of where the DD locations were, they were in a secluded, quiet place that is not used by public much, such as alleyways.

Reaction score
I don't know why you should restrict people from camping somewhere, people do this in real life where they just hide around in places, it's your own fault for not holding a firearm in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.