Question to 5.1 Mugging

Reaction score
5.1 Mugging
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Does the farm and the whole forest count as locations that are out of public view?
Beginning from the forest entry, along the farm, past the wood cabins all the way up to the Hicktown trailers, can this "whole area" be classified as out of public view?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Thanks for any help and advice.

Reaction score
The whole opening/road through the forest from the start of the farm until the hicktown is considered as public view. Now you can easily guess if something else is in the public view if you are on the road and you can clearly see the location (if that makes any sense. Just picture a person there, if you can see him then it is public view). Now at the night it changes a bit as it is more difficult to see. Just do what I mentioned above and you should be fine.

Hope this helped.

Deleted member 4084

Section is meant to be support so yeah.

But anyways, the question you asked
Does the farm and the whole forest count as locations that are out of public view?
It really does depend whether the administrator thinks of it as a 'public area'. Hicktown is not public whatsoever, I've hardly seen anyone there apart from that one person who planted drugs in-front of two officers (@JustFedorable )
I'd say do it somewhere within the trees.

Reaction score
Going by the definitions in the laws, the forest is public. However if you just don't mug anyone in the middle of the road, and you aren't directly seen from the road, I am sure it is ok.
If you want to take the rule literally, you are only allowed to mug inside private properties, as even back streets are public.

In short, just try to keep it away from the roads, and do forest muggings between the trees and bushes.

Reaction score
Yea thanks, seems all quite logic.

Its conditioned by discretion and the situation. What in my case (mugging someone infront of farm gates, still in the daylight, behind a car) was not suuuch a good decision. Thats how I came up with this question though...

Thanks for the answers.

Regards, Mucky