Changes to Senior Administration

Reaction score
style-logo.png

As you may of have noticed, @MrLewis has sadly resigned from his role as Senior Administrator. We'd like to thank him for his hard work and time he has given toward the staff team and the community during his time.

As a result, I've been attempting to decide who would be the right fit for the role, and have come to the conclusion that two Senior Administrators would be beneficial to pushing the staff team forward. This way we can handle refund requests, general community work & staff-related matters more effectively.

I hope you'll join me in congratulating @TinySlayer and @ayjay ツ to their new roles, and give them both a warm welcome to the Senior Administration team.

Thank you.

Reaction score
M6Ufl7z.png

VAULT OF MEMES STATEMENT

CONGRATULATIONS @ayjay ツ and @TinySlayer
this may be the nicest thing i have said to you both
so friendly ratings, please.

kind regards
chief of the vault​

Reaction score
Sad that lewis resigned, though I congratulate both of you on senior admon, I believe you both are fit for the role

Reaction score
In my opinion, I believe that both Ayjay and Simon are both respectfully deserving of this position. They both have been contributing loads towards the community over the years by developing new stuff with Fredy, hopefully collaborating with the community getting things done the way it should be rather than sitting idle, getting rid of people over not sending demos.

Congrats guys.