A New Senior Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@MrLewis they grow up so fast (tears in eye)

I remember when he was a sweatervest and I took him into my org and under my wing. Look at him now.

Fully deserved.

(Pls remember the 88 code)

Reaction score
I can PREDICT THE FUTURE!
4e9b3ac262.png

Reaction score
Certainly the right choice here. @MrLewis is a dedicated administrator and I can not even use words to describe Lewis. He fully deserved this, even though he's not welsh like Moron he's still a great guy that will be able to fit this role completely. Congratz Lewis and keep up the great work you are already doing.

Reaction score
Congrats, Lewis :) I always remember the day you wandered up to me and told me I was your favourite staff member, and now you're a Senior Administrator. Good luck, and you definitely deserved it!

Reaction score
I remember when @MrLewis used to be a sweater ... Oh wait.

Jokes aside I think he deserved it. Lewis is a mature staff member that has been with us for a long time. He's the 'Old Breed' of Perpheads and has been awaiting this moment for a long time now. I can just imagine him jumping out of his chair and doing the Macarena after he heard the news.

Lets just hope he doesn't aboose like Rogue and Collier.

Reaction score
Congrats @MrLewis! This really was a surprise. Glad to be your first RR even though I almost fucked it up :laughcry: :laughcry:.

Deleted member 5193

Congratulations Lewis. You're a great member of the staff team and have worked hard. This promotion is definitely very well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.