Changing Molotov recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion https://perpheads.com/threads/changing-molotov-recipe.20886/

Main Idea: Changing the molotov recipe

Full description of the idea: Just changing the propane needed to fuel. Molotovs don't contain propane, they use petrol/liquid fuel.

Why should it be added?: More realistic and makes sense.

Pros: The recipe would be more realistic and add more variety to things used in crafting

Cons: None that I can think of.

Reaction score
I can see where your coming from with this suggestion, however I don't believe that this would benefit anyone's role - play. It's understandable that it may be a little unrealistic however none of the crafting stuff is.
Sorry, but I don't see this increasing someone's roleplaying experiance.

Reaction score
I have to agree with Appricey as there is not really any point in changing this. Even if it was changed all it would do was swap the propane tank for a fuel can which means that people can make molotov's for cheaper. (Molotovs are already cheap enough.)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I can agree with you to an extent because i dont see that the propane tank is needed because it could be as easy as using a petrol pump to make the molatov
EG.
GTA Chinatown on the Nintendo DS.
grand_theft_auto___chinatown_wars_ds-00002075-high.jpg

But the tragedy is ... this is not worth the effort it would take to change it ( being it quite small ). Compared to the amount of RP benefit you would get.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.