Changing opening hours of shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/able-to-change-opening-hours.17884/

Main Idea: Able to change opening hours on shops.

Full description of the idea: You should be able to change the opening hours of a shop either at bazaar or business as it adds more roleplay and it actually becomes useful. It is already there but it is set to 0:00 - 23:59 or something like that, therefore you should have the option to edit it to your opening hours so it becomes handy for people in business shops who want to make a fish and chip shop for example.

Why should it be added?: So people can see the opening hours of a shop so it benefits them.

Pros: Let's people know when that shop is open for example. More realistic, etc. Adds realism lmao

Cons: None that I can think of.

*Other additions: Able to change them at the bank if adjustments are made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the idea but no body really cares about time or what time it is on the server, so this may be a little redundant.

Reaction score
I personally believe walker's post above says it best, remove it altogether. It makes no difference. The in-game time has little to no effect on how many people are where, besides people risking muggings more. Adding opening times is, although realistic, pretty bloody useless to be fair.

Reaction score
The only reason I see this being accepted is to make law 11.3 get more enforced. If this is not going to work though just do what Walker said.

rat

Reaction score
Instead, perhaps they could replace the opening hours section with a small list of co-owners/owners of the shop. No one in their right mind would limit their opening hours unless a rule was introduced but that would just bottleneck the crafting / selling profession.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.