Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Chop Shop.

Short explanation:
-I think you should add "chop shop npc"

Detailed description:
We could be thieves and steal cars but what will we do with them you could add a chopshop so we can sell stolen cars and get money!.

Optional additions:
-Different Places like the drug dealer it changes every4 hours but take 2 hours off so it changes every 2 hours.

-You can go to the npc and get bobby pins to picklock cars but you need to talk to the npc and pay like 2000 for 5 bobby pins and you will get half the money of the car what you payed for so like for example mini cooper 20k you take it to the chopshop and get 10k.

Reaction score
Already suggested & denied as this would promote people to steal vehicles just for the gain of money like this. Also, chopping a Ford GT 05 would give you 800 000,-? No thanks.

Reaction score
Fuck no.

(Steals a bugatti worth about 5 mill)
(chops the vehicle)
(gets 2.5 million)
(repeat)
(profit)

My opinion. Only reason, best reason.
It's going to be way to easy to earn money from that.

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, but it should be harder to break into cars, and you should get less money for stealing them, just so it wont be abused as much as it would with the original idea. It could work, but it would be classed as "too excessive" and denied. Either way, it's going to get denied.
Anyway, even though a lot of people disagree with me, I have to +Support

Reaction score
Powergrowing has already given Criminal RP a sour name, this will just turn into AIDS really fast, hearing nothing but car alarms all day because of a couple sweaters who looted crowbars.

Reaction score
Edit to the OP's suggestion:

Vehicle is considered "Damaged" when you want to respawn it (Equal damage after it being carbombed, and equal cost to repair)
You receive 25% of the cost to repair said car upon giving it to the chop shop.

This will make the suggestion possible, and will eliminate any point in abusing it as you will always lose 75% off the value of your car.

Reaction score
A similar idea has been suggested and denied (Thank you @Kitty for providing the link)

https://perpheads.com/threads/chop-shop.3804/

Going to move this to denied now.

More ideas of how to earn legal money, when you aren't growing drugs would be welcomed but things that encourage more criminal behavior or ideas of what would be considered "easy money" I don't see as necessary presently. There are plenty of reasons as to why the bank robbery presently doesn't give out too much money, so having more things that can give out thousands of $ in an instant, no thanks.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

This has already been suggested and denied previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.