Shop Shutters

Reaction score
Topic: Shop Shutters

Short explanation (in notes):
-
Metal shutters for the bazzar shops and other player owned shops

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This would be a metal shutter that would be able to be locked, this would be useful in case the player wanted to close their shop. This would also be able to allow a player to set up their shop and not get annoyed by people asking them for whatever they are selling. It could also add a bit of realism to being a shop owner and maybe make it a bit easier to be one.

Optional additions:
-

Reaction score
I like this, maybe make the "Buisness hours" actually changeable on the sign and once that's reached everyone inside gets a 5 minute warning? Then the shutters close. I think that would be interesting. +support

Reaction score
While I can appreciate the sentiment behind having business hours and being to close shop and have it actually seem as though the shop is closed, I have a feeling that this idea would not result in this behavior more often than not. It seems to me that this would mostly be used as another way to block off the area so people can't enter when growing in the back.

As I've mentioned several places and to many people, I am really not a fan of illegal doings in business related businesses. If people want to grow at a house and sell their wares at their shop, that's fine, but selling guns in the front and growing drugs in the back to me is just bad.

Rant over, basically, I wouldn't know what prop would even be suited to this, let alone function in the manner you want without @Xquality changing the map to include garage type doors for each shop front. So this seems more of a map change than anything than something we can easily add. And with @Xquality having no real definite plans to do a V3 of the map, I'm afraid this idea is currently on thin ice.

TL;DR
I like having shop hours and people properly closing their store when not in operation, but this seems like it'd be a better excuse to just use the place to create drugs and not do business.