Cheaters are comming to Garrys Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, yesterday i looked at mpgh for some evil glitches then i saw a program which is named "Bypasser"
tested it on PERP and it worked (I used it for education), VAC isn`t banning for that thing
tLtWQji.png

So, we can see that this thing cleary works, and it allows to Cheaty players to use these unsafe commands
like sv_cheats and all types of cheaty commands, and inject any type of .lua files by using this cheat..

So my request to the Owners is to make an Working Antycheat, my idea is to place srsly much fake Money printers under the world and make it invisible so players dont see it, but when cheater will activate the "Cheat" to see all moneyprinters and stuff, then he will just see 1000000 printers and his game will crash, same with aimbot and no recoil...

Ohhh, it happend :(:( the only game which was safe from cheats is now being raped
by all types of cheats

+ These cheats are comming and comming by my investigetion now we have 24 working bypasser`s
injected by .dll file...

btw, i am not a cheater, i just cheat in combat arms, there is everyone cheating so xd, reporting it becuse i saw
yesterday 1 guy killing with a pistol 20 guys by headshoots..]

sry for my poor english..

Deleted member 5920

There are aware of this, Fredy is working on it also gDaap is a bitch to block.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really don't see this being a problem, upon executing a lua hack the anticheat will ban you. Me and Fredy made sure GDaap was also detected. Either way things such as speedhacks, admins will see but if you have a working bypasser speak to Fredy in the teamspeak.

Reaction score
Cheating is nothing new with Garry's Mod, it's been happening since the release. We have an anti-cheat in place plus we have another way to detect if people are cheating.

Reaction score
my idea is to place srsly much fake Money printers under the world and make it invisible so players dont see it, but when cheater will activate the "Cheat" to see all moneyprinters and stuff, then he will just see 1000000 printers and his game will crash, same with aimbot and no recoil...
Have you ever even played on our server?

15 Min, ago saw speedhacker which was flying like a bird without gravity..
No you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.