Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Madda

Your Steam Name: Zoephix
Your In-game Name: James Casey
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50197118

Why were you banned?: Cheating
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I wasn't "cheating" I was running local lua code to test around, plus it was on an alternate account once and without any benefits.

Additional Comment(s): All my past demos will show that I wasn't cheating. Yesterday I hopped on, only walked around City Hall - Hospital and executed some local lua code that doesn't affect anyone (E.G I was playing sounds locally which you'll probably hear in the demo.)
Evidence (Required for all server bans): https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vf4yh7t8mkvbfc/demos.zip (Goes all the way back to 7-1-2020)

Reaction score
You being on an alt account has nothing to say about the matter.
As I told you in TeamSpeak, I saw that you did not use the cheats at all, you did however enable them. You decided to attempt to lie to myself and @Collier which really doesn't help your case. If you try your best to lie to us in TS why would I trust you here?

Reaction score
To add to this, you even lied to us about using the alt account at all even though I had a conversation with you about it half an hour after you first connected on the alt

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Like I said all the other demos before, even the ones after that day are clean. I'm sorry for messing around with local lua code, it was kind of stupid from me but at the time I didn't think it would really matter as long as I didn't cheat. It's just really frustrating especially since I've been here since 2014 to get banned in one day permanently for cheating, while really all I did was walk around and test local stuff only that time. Let me know if I can talk this good somehow on Team Speak or wherever, because I don't wish to get permanently banned for this.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got confused there, and was also afraid that I would remain perma-banned thus I admitted later on that.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I hope my ban can at least be reduced in some way, I'm sorry I hope I can be given another chance.

Reaction score
I'm going to deny this dispute, as it's a valid ban. If you truly did run local lua code as you say, I'm very curious as to what this code was.

Status
Not open for further replies.