Server Suggestion chess board

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: chess board
Suggestion Description: just like the poker table, players can actually play chess on a chess board. Preferably for ease of use and quality of life this would just open a tab like how sitting on the PLPD desk in the station opens PLPD.Online this table will open Chess.com when sat on. That way players can roleplay chess or just have good passive rp or wagers in chess rather than playing only poker anywhere they want!

It takes 5 Wooden Boards, 2 Glue, 2 paint bucket and 3 nails. That's my proposed recipe, feel free to change it or force the user to buy it from a shop like Uncle Cos.

Why should this be added?:
- Fun for everybody
- Passive RP
- Gets people away from gambling and lets them just have fun playing a classic game

What negatives could this have?:
- I know the server prides itself in being 99.99% original custom made but I believe things like this will bring upon the playerbase way more fun activities even if it's that one of the few exceptions to the overwhelming majority of custom made assets.
- Modeling can take time or be a bit difficult when trying to work with the half made HL2 model or maybe it won't, IDK cause I am not a dev!

Useful Images:

Reaction score
fredy hates chess, we probably don't have a chance :(

still up though so who knows

Reaction score
Checkers is better than chess.
that is very false
haha-you-were.jpg

Have me a game to settle it

Reaction score
possible location for a pre-placed chess board incase the chess game gets in-put as a feature to add more world interaction and immersion by using already implemented decorative props which are in the Paralake Map we play.

gwsQ24z.jpeg