Child play

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I think is a good idea is that when you join the server you start off as a kid, to become a adult that can drive and get a job you have to wait 10 minutes so that random people can join and go as a cop and just rdm or cdm people and after the 10 minutes hopefully people will not rdm and cdm as much because they had to wait 10 minutes to just do this and it would of been a waste of time for them i had a talk with stephen on the server and we talked about this or a job that can allow people to become a child and RP as that child and have people come and adopt the child or the child and be homeless and wait for someone to take care of them, this will also bring alot of rape and child abuse on the server because if you are a homeless child you wouldn't know what to do if a car shows up wanting you to get in. I think this would bring a hole new aspect to the RP on perphead's.
:D

Reaction score
Steve_cion;n5626 said:
this will also bring alot of rape and child abuse

I'm not sure that that would be the best direction for the server to take...

Reaction score
This suggestion makes me think a bit of assasins creed 2 where you learn basic movement as a baby and eventually grow up to be an assassin. But I don't think people are looking forward to child abuse/rape roleplay situations.

Hell even thinking of it disgusts me ...

Reaction score
MazZ said:
This suggestion makes me think a bit of assasins creed 2 where you learn basic movement as a baby and eventually grow up to be an assassin. But I don't think people are looking forward to child abuse/rape roleplay situations.

Hell even thinking of it disgusts me ...
Lol mazz ......

Reaction score
Steve_cion;n5626 said:
this will also bring alot of rape and child abuse[/B]
i realy hope that this is a joke
and even if ...it is lowbrow we dont need things like this on the server so think about what you are writing!!!

Reaction score
'Rape and child abuse', I always thought the server lacked in that department. (And yes I'm joking)

Luke said:
Steve_cion;n5626 said:
this will also bring alot of rape and child abuse

I'm not sure that that would be the best direction for the server to take...
But the thing is this happens in real life but i do agree with you and that's why is put it in.

Reaction score
Menta;n5658 said:
i realy hope that this is a joke
and even if ...it is lowbrow we dont need things like this on the server so think about what you are writing!!!

//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.