Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2538

Topic: Child Mode

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a child mode
- Changes your model size
- Switchable from child to adult at the hospital

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Whenever someone is roleplaying that they own a family and have children, it seems very unrealistic that the "children" are only some people wearing sweatervests and crouched with high pitched voices. This would eliminate this unrealistic roleplay and bring a whole new level of roleplay into perpheads. To keep the realism, children would not be allowed to become any job since an armed police officer is NOT the role children should take. Buying drugs, alcahol or firearms would also be prohibited just like the real world. Also, another point to keep the realism is that you could make a 1-2 irl day cooldown to stop this being abused.

Optional additions:
- Add an orphanage
- Add job "babysitter"

Note: I DID search the denied and normal forums for this in advance.

Trande

Would end up in weird children rape parties or kids going on a rampage

Reaction score
It would not really work, you would firstly have to change the hitbox then also make it so that they cannot raid as they would use HS glitches all over the place. And babysitter job? Pathetic in my opinion

Reaction score
Why not RP as a fully grown man who thinks their a little boy :kappa:
No, on an serious not this would just probably turn into a kind of reason for pedophilia everywhere. Which would probably happen to be honest. Furthermore as Daymon said it would be horrible because of head glitching also the baby sitter job pretty much useless.

Reaction score
+support but only for character size. I think it could be like "12-14, 15-17, 17-20, 20-30 and 30+"
It would be nice for rp as some people here act like children. Additional: maybe admins could punish players by changing their height, like if you act like a child you get a child character

Reaction score
It's good on paper, but it means that we would all have to rely on valid RP with loads of players. Which without being mean could be a tough task.

I for one would laugh at a child holding an AK, but it's just a bit silly. It'd also create issues when it comes to a kid getting arrested. It'd just be extremely awkward. I don't think anyone would take it super seriously to be quite honest.

Let's not forget that a Juvenile Hall would have to be added to the map and it's just extra stress and such for the developers.

I'm sorry man but I'm gonna have to - Support it :/

MattIs

"mummie can I have some of that glorious bitty" - Nah its not gonna work, sorry man. It would be corny and encourage PedoRP.

Reaction score
Unless you made that extremely limited (like max carry weight 10kg, unable to equip weapons, at max a baseball bat, not able to drive cars since they can't reach, etc), I doubt anything like this would be necessary, not that it is in the first place.
I don't like the idea of this, especially as most of those 'children' will probably be people 16+ imitating kids.

I simply don't like the idea, and doubt it'd do anything to improve RP. Rather, I think it'll just fuck it up.
-support

ThomasGeorge

I can see people recruiting children in their orgs under the name of "Kony's Child Army" and giving them AK47's. I don't think Paralake is a third-world nation.

Reaction score
- Add job "pedophile"
52A4556AB90AB763C511E44F8AD2A2472AE32393

Reaction score
So you basically want to create a job similar to the the hobo job from DarkRP, pointless but pisses everybody off simultaneously, hell no.

-Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.