Govermental death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was thinking that when people die they obviously start a new life and because of that the NLR was made. If people die they start a new life and I think they should lose their jobs for about 5-10 minutes so they don't act stupidly and care more for their lifes as a goverment official. And when you die you lose every memory and all your previous actions are gone so the part where you applied for a job basicly is non-existent, which means they should basicly lose their job. I personally think this would prevent NLR breaking and make people be more careful of what they do as a goverment official and will make them a bit more responsible for their actions because people die and they don't give a turtle because they don't lose anything as a goverment official, so losing their jobs would make them lose something and would make them cherish their time as a goverment worker a lot more.

Deleted member 27

I do not understand why you want to change the system NLR.
Why do you want to prevent people from moving to that job again after 5-10 minutes??
I think that many players will not sate ...

Reaction score
Not a bad idea, it would be good for police as they break NLR all the time and this would stop that. As for medic they should not have this feature as they are quite important.

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n3859 said:
Not a bad idea, it would be good for police as they break NLR all the time and this would stop that. As for medic they should not have this feature as they are quite important.

I get your point here. But the medics shouldn't die in the first place unless they are fooling around or breaking fearRP.
The medics shouldn't die at all infact.
The 5-10 minutes for medic would make them less trollish because you shouldn't die at all as a medic.

Status
Not open for further replies.