Remove OOC limit

Reaction score
Topic: Put a cooldown timer between each OOC post

Short explanation (in notes):
- Endless amounts of OOC
- Limits spam just like the limit of 10 msgs does
- Staff still have time to react to ban the user from ooc
- The time between each OOC message should be something between 5-10 seconds.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I have seen a ton of people having a small conversation with either a staff member or someone else. Then all of a sudden they stop talking as if they are starting to ignore them, in the end after being asked for countless amounts of times they are forced to abuse /help to announce they are out of OOC messages.

I feel this is limiting us as players, and we don't really get to communicate with each other as much like staff do with /admin chat and limitless /ooc.

Putting a cooldown is also a different method but really all that is going to do is limit spam even further.

This one time i found myself talking to someone, then this child full of retardation started spamming /OOC with "Fuck the server, it's shit. The admins are abusing"
He does run out of messages eventually but then 30 minutes pass and he does it again. And that really is fucking annoying when staff aren't online.

Having a system that switches between both modes either staff are online or not will also help.

As an example: Limitless OOC with a cooldown whenever a mod+ is online.

Default 10-15 messages with a cooldown whenever only enforcer and bellow are online.

In my honest opinion, this would make a better system for communicating with each other within the community and relieves the limits put on us.

Also as a side note, mod+ should not have a cooldown between messages just like they have unlimited messages when the Default 10-15 messages are enabled

Optional additions:
N/A

Reaction score
/help uses this however if you run out of room typing your first ooc message you then have to wait before typing the other. Conversations over OOC will never be the same again, sorry but a no from me this will cause too many problems.

Reaction score
The system we have now is fine, a cool down timer would only lead to someone slowly spamming. Also what is the point of having a system that switches from one of the to another is really pointless as you are already keeping the same system, if you want to talk to a staff member just use TS3 or steam.

Reaction score
Oh yeah some I remember on Wednesday some kid came on and spammed some shitty advertisements for a dead DarkRP server via OOC.
Imagine if the limit was not there... ughhh
-Support
It will just make problems and donating gives you a humane limit anyways.

MattIs

I think a shorter time period should be in system. 20 Messages every 10 minutes seems good. Stop spammers.

Reaction score
Well in my opinion 5-10 seconds cooldown will lead to even more spamming, then in more ooc bans/blacklists or however they are called. With the current system if someone spams then he will just run out of ooc messages and thats it. If you want to talk to a mod/admin about a thing then just add them on steam or use /report and say that you want to talk to them. Now @MattIsMadForCod said 20 messages every 10 minutes. It is just too much. Think that, if say 1 thing in ooc after 10 minutes you will have the ooc reset thingy. So basically if you just wait 9 minutes after your first message you can spam 39 messages in ooc (19 in the minute left for the reset and another 20 after the reset) I dont even know if that was an ironic reply soz if im st00pid. I will give this a -support as the system is already good enough.