Chris Recomendation (Police)

Reaction score
Today I am reccomending @Chris for his outstanding roleplay as Lt. in the Regals raids. I'd like to say your roleplay was amazing in this situatuon, spending time to setup squads, plans and formations although I am not sure if it was successful. Anway, thanks for being a great LT.

Thanks,
Vingard (Jake Tennyson)

M

Reaction score
Thanks very much. We succeeded in breaching, but I'm not entirely sure if @Walker managed to single handedly fuck us all over or not. (I think the outcome was in our favor, from what I've heard).

Reaction score
4a45e521d9.jpg
46bb9d5983.jpg

You tried to raid the squad, doesn't help when ShamWow goes AFK, but we are das dreamteam. Overall, a well deserved recommendation, Chris took his time to effectively manage his force ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to agree with the whole recomendation. I was there during the police raid at regals as an officer. He got us all well organised, gave us numbers and told us how to move in, what formation and where to stand. Although the raid didn't go as planned, I thought it was well planned and no matter what lieutenant they would of still won as it was nothing to do with the organising, they just recked us in a gun fight.

Chris you are one of the best lieutenants out there just to let you know <3