Cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Paralake Cinema

Short explanation (in notes):
-Add a Cinema in Paralake City.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It has been suggested again and the topic has closed. But I think a Cinema would be a great time waster (you don't need to make money all the time or raid etc). It will also reduce, probably, annoying behaviors caused of boredom. Like mine.

It can work like a big television with Youtube and other websites as well like Putlocker for full movies. (It's already a Garry's Mod "Cinema Mode". It can be something similar to that if it's possible (queue videos, vote videos in queue etc.).

I think it would be fun.

Who thinks this is a good idea?

Optional additions:
-(Suggest in the posts)
-Cinema Manager
-Cinema Security

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
But only after the next possible update on paralake. That is, if we would get an official cinema.

Reaction score
+support
I think this would be a great idea! Totally would be a great time waster :)

Reaction score
Crazy Swede said:
+support
But only after the next possible update on paralake. That is, if we would get an official cinema.
I agree with this.

Reaction score
Maybe, (you can put in the additions) a cinema manager. He chooses the movies... And he may can have a free advert to advert the movies.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Maybe, (you can put in the additions) a cinema manager. He chooses the movies... And he may can have a free advert to advert the movies.
Done.

Reaction score
+ support, definitely a great idea in my opinion. It would make the game more interesting. But there's a bad thing as well, people might start growing drugs behind the screen or something.

Reaction score
I like the idea, +support. It would be fun to watch the video's put on and also like frosty said, it would be great for passing the time.

Reaction score
I place my Neutral on this.You can easily set up your own Cinema like at the farm, you just need alot of chairs, a good movie, a TV (an Admin TV is recommended), some imaginary popcorn food and thats it.

Reaction score
Kyle Corsair said:
+ support, definitely a great idea in my opinion. It would make the game more interesting. But there's a bad thing as well, people might start growing drugs behind the screen or something.
Well, that's not realistic at all. It's not allowed to do such thing.

Reaction score
kippsee said:
I like the idea, +support. It would be fun to watch the video's put on and also like frosty said, it would be great for passing the time.
Try and put a reason behind your support, why do you think it's a good idea?

Reaction score
Huge +support
Thinking it could be an amazing thing to do, and actually roleplay you're going to the cinema. And while you might grow some, wait for someone or are just tired of boredom, you could go to the cinema. Could be sweet if you actually could add popcorns thats edible.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I think overall this is a great idea, and could be added if done right.
But then again think about the people who would mess about, shoot people and overall
disturb the movie, etc. If you could think of a way around that, I'd +support this.

Reaction score
@AyJay @Yung Vuitton I really like the idea of the restriction, the mess can be avoided by this.

@Ethan That's a nice idea and adds to the RP but as Yung said what about a "Security Job" with like 2-3 available slots for the Cinema? (This job can be added generally though, protection of stores and such) Also, the Cinema Manager -as suggested as a job above- can be like a Cinema/Mayor who can control the Security payment etc.
If you guys agree with this Security thing, let me know to add it in the first post.

@Ozain I'm saving the link. If anyone has other sites like this, post em here, in the comments, and I'll make a list.

Reaction score
Denied - People are already able to make a cinema if they wish, so a system does not really need to be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.