Civilan Defib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: A civilian defibrillator that can be bought or crafted.

Full description of the idea: The Idea is that you can have this Defibrillator in your car or something. If you hit some one with your car. You can start saving their life. Before the Paramedics get there!
Why should it be added?: Lets say you have to shoot some one in self defense. Now you can revive them and hold them under gunpoint until the police arrive.

So I was thinking. What if during a police raid or something. People start Combat reviving, I thought of that too. Instead of reviving the player to full health. It would only revive them to a heavily hurt stage instead of full.

What if the police are on a raid, And those sweater vests ordered all medics to the raid. Then some finds some dead body, Or something from a hit and run, mugging gone wrong, Or just plain murder. You call for the paramedics constantly but none of them respond because the police are keeping them at that police raid. But you have a defibrillator in your car. You save them and you go and wait in the PD for the police raid to finish and to sort out what happened!

Pros: If police are on a raid and medics are tied up you can safe people!

If you are in a traffic accident you can revive them before the paramedics arrive.

If you come across a dead body you can start "cpr" really instead of just crouching near the body and doing /me does CPR

Cons: This might get abused as combat revive during raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.