Government and Civilian CPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: CPR for civilians and government officials

Short explanation (in notes):
- Ability to perform CPR on bodies where they are still alive to keep them alive for a longer period whilst waiting for paramedics [Wont revive them]
- You must have level 5 of 8 medical skill to perform CPR
- No chance of reviving a player who has received gun injuries. Or bled to death. Nor for people that have been run over or fell to their death.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
[Here's a short but fake story]
I am driving down the road in my retarded pink Chrysler PT Cruiser that cost 140k. I saw a sweatervest down the road and i am given no time at all to stop my vehicle going 40km/h killing him on impact breaking several bones in his body, crippling his legs. I park my vehicle in a hurry and got out, carefully drag the body to the sidewalk and got my phone out to call the paramedics with the text based service on my phone. The normal response time for paramedics to the suburbs storage is usually fast. But today wasn't normal, the paramedics took longer than usual. Now you just wish you could keep him alive for a little bit longer, but you don't know how. Two minutes later the paramedics arrive on scene only to find the body dead and the person screaming in "[Looc] Exnem: WTF? CDM! I HAD MY M16 ON MY BACK I WAS GOING TO STORE IT AWAY!! I AM POSTING A BR ON YOU ONCE I VIEW MY DEMO" The paramedic takes the body away in his ambulance and you feel sorry for the person you just accidentally killed whilst he was jaywalking.

Optional additions:
- Give a 0.5% chance of reviving the person up with 8/8 medical skills
- 50% chance of reviving a person who has received injuries only from fists, bats or nightsticks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE IS NO NEED TO POST "This has already been suggested and denied before: https://perpheads.com/threads/cpr-for-cops.992/" I ALREADY KNOW THIS. But denying a suggestion because it has been suggested before is straight up stupid. Thanks for taking your time reading this suggestion.

Reaction score
Suggested and denied before. Please read through the template thread to notice the second post:
b896d0603b9a625254d07da49ffe5576.png

Thanks.

MattIs

I think the main issue with this suggestion is that it's going to make medics a lot less desirable and make it less to do as a medic. The job is already dying a bit (as normally it's only the newer players that play the role). It really is a realistic and nice suggestion it's just that we have to balance roleplay and actually how fun the server is.

Status
Not open for further replies.