Civilian First Aids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Civilian First aid

Short explanation:
- Any user is able to go for an exam test to learn what first aid performing actually is.
- Any user is able to perform first aid on someone if nesseceary.

Detailed description: I believe it should be added, due to the decent amount of people being wounded, or even going unconcious after (example) a car crash.
Citizens would be able to perform first aid on various of people in various of situations; Bandage on an arm after a shot, the bandage will then stop the wound from loss of blood, or a first aid could be on a man who is unconcious. Real medics takes usage of heart starters with two deffriliators placed on right breast and left side of victim's stomach to bring electricites to the heart and so on.

What civilians could do after passing the exam: They could do first-aid of giving artificial breathing, then pushing down the chest area 30 times, giving artificial breathing and pushing down 30 times and continuing doing so in hope to give the victim oxygen and pump the blood around the body.

Optional additions:
- Allow people to buy standard heart starters containing the deffriliators and is only avaible to be used by people who has actualy done the exam
- I hope you like my suggestion, I got the idea from a first aid lesson that I needed for tractor driving license :3

MattIs

+Support
Love this idea! Maybe have first aid packs on the walls of big buildings like freddys.
@Swiper The Fox could do his first aid then ;)

Reaction score
Parka Patrol can finally be a thing @Swiper The Fox
But seriously i've always said that players should have the option to bandage others, it does nothing harmful and can only improve RP

Reaction score
I think if this should be added the chance of civilians reviving should be low, otherwise it would make the paramedics useless.
They could maybe make it so the people who have learned CPR shouldn't be able to revive, but just extend the amount of time it takes for the person to die, so the paramedics can make it in time, if they are busy at the moment of the incident.

I'll give this a +support.

Reaction score
I think if this should be added the chance of civilians reviving should be low, otherwise it would make the paramedics useless.
They could maybe make it so the people who have learned CPR shouldn't be able to revive, but just extend the amount of time it takes for the person to die, so the paramedics can make it in time, if they are busy at the moment of the incident.

I'll give this a +support.
No comment functions.

Yeah the revive chances should be significant lower than per paramedics, however medics are already complete useless behind their ability of healing/reviving. They should perform operations at the hospital lol

Reaction score
+Support for the ability to bandage other players....

However...

The ability to give someone first aid when on the ground would have one main problem; how long would it take for the player to respawn? If another player is giving them CPR ensuring that they do not die, then surely the dieing player with not respawn? I'm assuming that eventually you will not be able to give the player CPR as they DO need to eventually respawn.....

Therefore I am Neutral on this idea. :)

Reaction score
I can only see one problem in this. There would be no point in the Paramedic job. Everyone would immediately take the test and find the right answers and give them to whoever, Also instead of calling medics someone would just keep a bunch of defibs in there inventory's. Great idea and i see what your going for but otherwise i give it +support.

Reaction score
This is something that I really like, however I do have some issues with it. I think we would see people rushing into a raid just helping the defenders or police officers out. Have you got something against this?

-Support, reason? Read what I said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.