Clash of recommendations.

Reaction score
I am creating this as a different thread in the correct section for users to use within their enforcer application.

@Prepper | Your roleplay skills are amazing, you have a very good knowledge of the rules and laws and when I have been roleplaying with you, you amazed me with your ability to roleplay. Best wishes for the future.

@obidan66 | This happened a quite a while ago, your attention to details and ability to keep multiple people under control simultaneously within, either if it's an organization or an ooc situation has seriously shown me you're more than capable of controlling an entire police force as a lieutenant. You, just like everybody else here in the list, have impressed me with your roleplay skills and I hope you keep this going.

@Rogue Car Tyres | You are seriously the only person I have met that haven't used a gun for an attack, mainly for defense or lawfully detaining someone during an arrest/raid, you clearly are more than capable of staying calm in every situation I have witnessed and your quick decision making makes your job as a supervisor easy peasy. You have also shown you are able to have some fun moments, but go serious when it's necessary.

@LordTyla | Controlling, Planning, Quick decisions and passive roleplay is more your thing afaik, just like Lewis, Prepper and Obidan, you are way capable of controlling an entire police force and lead a raid/arrest on a person when necessary. Just like Rogue Car Tyres, you can have some funny moments at certain times, and serious other times.

@Madda | You are just like Prepper, ability to roleplay and mature. Nothing much to say here considering it's nearly the same. Great moderator, wasn't a bad choice promoting this lad.

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I dearly appreciate this ackowledgement of my RolePlay skills and I am truly greatful for being suggested. But sadly I have to decline your recommendation, since I do not have any intention to participate in any kind of Police Officer RP. Do not worry though, I will continue my career in my usual style...

Thank you,
with kind regards,

obidan66.

Alex

I couldn't agree more, obidan's roleplay style has always been unique, he have quite some good roleplay skills.