Recommending Prepper

Reaction score
Today I've roleplayed a few hours as cop with Prepper and I just thought: "Wow his RP-skills are kinda outstanding." I remember this situation when we pulled over a man for driving off road at 6:21 and finished everything at 10:38 or something like that. It was just cool passive-RP we did their and I just wanted to thank you for this nice RP-experience!

Reaction score
To begin with I'd like to thank you for taking time to make this recommendation Scrabuz. Your behavior as LT shows that you're fully aware of the server rules and laws (as you're expected to since you've been accepted as supervisor). My point is that I appreciate the huge effort that was put into the aforementioned situation. I'd also like to thank @MiniMiniMySize / Sam Arnolds (correct me if I'm wrong) for participating in the situation and actively trying to improve everyone's experience.

I've recently received many recommendations but it's important to mention that I acknowledge and appreciate those who actively do something to improve the overall RP atmosphere within the server. Many of the situations which I take part in are often roleplayed as they are supposed to be. If the majority of the server would simply take server rule 2.1 into consideration when playing the whole gamemode would be improved:

iUMVUs9.png

"This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times (...)".

I don't do anything to actively try to get these recommendations. I appreciate them a lot but I don't feel like I do anything ordinary compared to what the server rules are expecting from me.

Last edited: