Cole

Reaction score
i spent a good two hours or so shadowing @Cole today and i can now see how he got his mod rank back so quick since becoming enforcer. He handles the reports in a professional manner and in a way you'd expect people to do it. He helped me out with some of the situations, and i appreciate it a lot.
keep up the good work :)

rat

Reaction score
I agree, give this man an admin rank! He's done so many reports and is certainly one of the best mods in the team.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I dont know if its anyone else feels the same but it seems like every report i do ... recently it's always Cole who responds to it. Would love to see his report count for the past two weeks lol. Great to see his dedication to the staff team and server :).
#ActuallyDeservesToSkipTheQueue :kappa: :beef: :moron:

Reaction score
I agree with the above posters, I've been in one administration sit with him but just from that one sit, I can see how professionally he deals with both parties of the situation and rapidly finds a solution in a calm manner, very good moderator in my opinion.

Deleted member 5193

Yeah. Didn't know whether or not to reply.
Cole is a complete numpty.

Nah, Cole is an absolutely great player along with an outstanding staff member. It is a pleasure to work with him in IA and always fun to play with him in game. Much love Cole.