Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "You have been identified as somebody who has [repeatedly / seriously] violated basic conduct rules or have demonstrated a course" of conduct that is toxic, disrespectful, or a safeguarding concern.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for my misbehavior and negative conduct that was output during heated times in the past. I am being completely honest in the fact that I am working on changing my behavior and mindset to a better one. Multiple people have told me that I am on a good path which I am happy about due especially to the coincidence that a few of those same people were amongst those who I had the biggest arguments with however somehow now we are nice to one another. Weirdly enough I want to thank Collier and the staff team for issuing this communication ban to begin with as it humbled me and stopped me from continuing to act the way I did because there are certainly things which there is absolutely no justification for and I totally understand why it all stacked up to lead to my bad reputation. Honestly my biggest regret is not realizing this earlier and changing for the better sooner as had I done that I would not be in as deep of a hole while trying to climb out. For the staff team to understand and forgive is something I would very much appreciate and I want to not only showcase my improvements on the forum but also in game with my conduct as well. All I request is the chance to do so and to be given the opportunity to help myself out of the bad reputation which collapsed upon me so that I can thrive alongside other users on the forums but also not have a bad look when I join the server to speak to people who don't really know me. That way people can see from the forums that I am better and want to know me or at least assume good of me rather than bad before knowing me which is my goal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spoken to him at length and seen a genuine shift in attitudes towards drama etc. and things previously disagreed upon. Seems like he genuinely wants to make a change and I would be more than happy with him being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.