Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Deschi
Your Roleplay Name: Frankie Bacon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97673850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For asking my friend to put something in LOOC chat. More info here https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-nn-brice.50118/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Since my ban i have taken a long break to take some time away as i was getting too involved personally in the server and community. During this time i felt like everything that went against me was because of my server reputation. I got too emotional in little matters for no reason. Since coming back to the server i have made sure to keep things light hearted and to not have a "fight fire with fire attitude". I have almost had as some would call a "rebranding." I believe i have learnt my lesson and that being overly toxic is unnecessary as people like me are just trying to enjoy the server on our off time. Its been a full year now since my communication ban and since then i have realised that the way i was acting was inappropriate and unnecessary. Before my ban i enjoyed looking through the forums and keeping up to date with all of the on going situations in the community.

I whole heartedly apologies for my behaviour and my inability to put myself into Efans shoes. I know my past has made me look like a bad person but i would like to move on. I would very much appreciate if you could forgive me and let me use the forums once again.

Ill be very happy to answer any questions and take criticism on board here.

Status
Not open for further replies.