Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dyziook
Your Roleplay Name: Devv Scar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101936560

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community wide ban for circumventing communication ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: For starters i would just like to go ahead and say how very sorry i am, I understand that my Communication Ban was put in place due to my vile words / behavior and this is not me appealing my Communication ban as i understand why its in place and am more then willing to wait for the right moment when i can appeal it after i fully learn right from wrong. To my knowledge i was banned due to me saying (LOOC) in local for example : "Local: Devv Scar - (LOOC) stop being a p*ssy". When someone in character came up to me whilst i was role playing they screamed in my ear and said OOC things to me , i did not respond to this in the right way and used local chat to express my OOC feelings ( Circumventing my comms ban). At the time i used typed " (LOOC) " in local chat when speaking to Staff and they did not bring it up as not allowed so i thought it was perfectly fine but due to my ban i know and now understand it is not except-able to do this and i will promise you that such vile things will not be said in the future. Perpheads is my favorite game right now and i love to play it, since i was banned i dont have much to do in my free time now so it would be greatly appreciated if i could be able to play the server once again.

Your's sincere Devv.

P.S i would just like to assure you this will never happen again. Ive taken my time since my ban to re read the rules about communication and understand them much more clearly now.

Reaction score

Lowered to 1 month, future breaches will result in a longer ban