Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dr. Dräjj
Your Roleplay Name: Anton Gejming
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63129850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: You have been identified as somebody who has [repeatedly / seriously] violated basic conduct rules or have demonstrated a course of conduct that is toxic, disrespectful, or a safeguarding concern.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, to start off with I'd like to apologize to Creepis for calling him the hard r in shoutbox and to anyone who took offense in me saying that. Other than that I'm not sure at which points I've been excessively toxic in recent times, I have however on the server bantered with friends in OOC where I've definitely used inappropriate language that could've caused someone to get upset, which was very stupid of me since I could've just taken that in steam chat instead.

In the past I was very toxic/controversial on the forums, this was simply due to me at the time just getting enjoyment from causing people to get upset/angry. This led to me getting more forum warnings/bans than I can remember, but at the time I didn't really care so I just kept doing it. Needless to say that was very immature of me and I regret doing it, I kept receiving small punishments so I didn't really take any time to reflect on my behavior. Which I've been able to do after this punishment.

I know I was more or less banned for saying racist slurs, I have 2 warnings as far as I'm aware. Not going to try to make any excuses for this since I knew at the time that this was against the new rules but still kept using racial slurs was so ingrained into my speech patterns that I kept letting it slip out. This is something I've worked on and have since not said anything discriminatory. I have also started going out of my way to help people ic, whenever a sweater has come up to me with questions or wanted me to show them something I have been more than willing to help them out. I have also recently started trying to help out in help chat just trying to do what I can.

I Haven't really gone out of my way to interact with people (passive RP) since I mostly just get enjoyment from playing with my friends and them alone, this is not something I will change but I can promise that no foul mouthed language will be ever coming from me again. I've taken my time to reflect and come to the conclusion that just saying empty words for the sake of a few laughs is not something I should be doing and that I was very stupid for thinking it was somewhat acceptable in the first place.

Additional Information: no

Status
Not open for further replies.