Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I'm not too sure, I assume cheating or being toxic.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for how I acted in perp. I was childish, ignorant of the rules and my behavior was seen as disgusting. I never should have considered cheats never mind play with them on perp. The numerous attempts at alting were a foolish attempt of having another go at perp, trying to take shortcuts however I was oblivious to the fact I should of went through the whole process, like many do and waiting the deserved time and longer to attempt an appeal. I am deeply sorry for the hassle I caused the staff and how I acted after being banned. I just want one last shot at perp, and I won
t waste this opportunity. Throughout the year and half of being banned I have reflected upon my actions and how I am as a person. I won't ever try anything as idiotic of what I did in the past again. I understand any harsh enforcement that may be placed if I am considered to be unbanned and given a final chance. I never should have acted like I did, and I can promise you it won't happen again. I thank you for your time upon reading my application, again I am sorry for how I was before and I really have changed and want to come back to perp to enjoy the moments, meet new people and to have fun again. Sorry Perp staff and players.

Additional Information: Could you please delete my previous communications ban as I forgot that I made a dispute about a year ago for it which got accepted. I am honestly not too sure how it works (If I get unbanned from the forums and game if the apology is accepted or either one but if I could chose preferably the game ban first thank you).

Reaction score
You are permanently banned for cheating. I highly recommend you edit your appeal to include acknowledgment and remorse for this.

Reaction score
I want to apologize for how I acted in perp. I was childish, ignorant of the rules and my behavior was seen as disgusting. I never should have considered cheats never mind play with them on perp, I understand the unfair advantage I would of been giving myself due to using cheats and I shall never do it again. It was a foolish act at trying to gain an advantage on legit people who don't deserving to be playing with cheaters. I now look back and question myself on why I ever decided to use them in the first place, it was my pure stupidity at the time of deciding to use them. I now deeply regret what I did an I apologize for how ignorant I was to use them. The numerous attempts at alting were a foolish attempt of having another go at perp, trying to take shortcuts however I was oblivious to the fact I should of went through the whole process, like many do and waiting the deserved time and longer to attempt an appeal. I am deeply sorry for the hassle I caused the staff and how I acted after being banned. I just want one last shot at perp, and I won't waste this opportunity. Throughout the year and half of being banned I have reflected upon my actions and how I am as a person. I won't ever try anything as idiotic of what I did in the past again. I understand any harsh enforcement that may be placed if I am considered to be unbanned and given a final chance. I never should have acted like I did, and I can promise you it won't happen again. I thank you for your time upon reading my application, again I am sorry for how I was before and I really have changed and want to come back to perp to enjoy the moments, meet new people and to have fun again. Sorry Perp staff and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.