Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communications ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry. What I did was truly disrespectful, I got a warning for a communications ban from Tyla Jai for saying something really bad to someone which I also regret. I called someone a really bad name because I didn't control my anger and that is obviously only my mistake and no one else is to blame but me.

In the time I have been communication banned, I have been attempting to make sure that I do not let such an awful thing slip because it was truly disgusting and uncalled for because I am not usually like that and I hope that is visible to people from the community. I have focused on answering as many questions as possible and also attempted to help as many people as possible including a number of new players I helped get started/feel welcomed into the community. I have improved my attitude and strived to always stay respectful to the person I offended as well as the rest of the community and I have limited my interactions with the person in question to make sure I do not hurt them any further.

I now feel ready to admit that what I did was wrong and what I did was incredibly immature and unneeded. I attempted to be funny and failed horribly, when I got the communcation ban warning, I reacted with "funny" and put a stupid message in shoutbox which showed the community team that I did not care about the warning punishment so they decided to hand out the communication ban which was the correct thing to do and I realise and regret it.

I have also been attempting to do my best at helping the server become better by always reporting rulebreaks and reporting bug reports. As I am unable to report bugs on the forums due to my restrictions, I have been letting the developers (mainly dank) know over steam.

If this appeal gets considered even in the slightest (which I will be very appreciative for) I am planning to keep working on improving myself and keep helping people in any way I can whether that is In character or out of character.

I know that you may be willing to not unban me at the moment and I completely understand that, I just want you to know that I am looking forward to seeing what I can do in order to get unbanned, so please let me know either on here, in a pm or over steam.

I know that this probably doesn't mean anything but I have attempted to keep a clear record off bans and warnings for almost 3 months now and hope to continue doing so and hopefully reduce my blacklists to a minimum too!

Additional Information: I am really sorry for what I have done and am thankful to the people that have supported me throughout my communication ban. I won't even attempt to hide the fact that I miss being able to use the forums as well as OOC to conversate as I have been trying my best not to use it for that function and I hope that has also not gone unnoticed. I really miss being able to interact with the community out of character. I also believe it is relevant for me to say that immediately after finding out that the ban is broken, I contacted the community team to let them know and hope that they fix it for future cases.

Reaction score
I have unbanned you but please abide to the conditions in this inbox message for the next six weeks like you were originally told or it will be reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.